Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Dark Deception" Talk Up!

Knowing that the show is getting cancelled, watching this episode felt kinda weird.

I felt the same way. Like Nelson is just laughing at you the whole time. But the episode was great at setting up the end that we won't be seeing immediately. And Alien say what...?
 
I had some issues with the episode, but the ending was played out so great. Playing on Adam's paranoia and fear that he'll never be accepted back by the Ventarans is much better than the stuff with his girlfriend. That final scene gave me chills.
 
So I guess this means that Alternatives are considered Riders huh?

At least as far as Dragon Knight is concerned. It's a shame it's getting canceled though, I would've liked to see how they handle the 13 Rider special.
 
You know, the scene with the peanut butter.

AARRGGGG!
kitmakessammich.gif
 
Ep 36:
-Seeing Kit and Adam talking reminds me of Wes & Alex in Time Force.
-Still weird seeing Ouja as a good guy.
-Nice to see the Episode Final Riders doing a tag team fight.
-Evil Eubulon/Alternative kicking Adam's ass was awesome.
-So the story of Xaviax/Eubulon/History of the Armor/Ventara is revealed.
-The sexual tension between Strike and Maya is funny as hell.

Next ep looks good, can't wait to see Survive Mode again I forgot how good those power ups looked.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top