Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Contract With the Dragon" Talk Up!

One little touch I especially liked was how they made it so the still unnamed Xaviax is the one responsible for the Spider's revival into a new form, whereas in Ryuki, the spider was revived into a second form because.... giant spider monsters are fucking awesome, that's why!
 
Yeah, I wonder if he`ll upload another widescreen episode. But didn`t the first episode got deleted from veoh?

Yeah! Speaking of that, I saw only my upload there.

Man! This is getting weird and I hope that what I am or are we going to see

this:

NOTAGAIN.avif

IS A FALSE!
 
Cool your jets, dude. Veoh also shows some YouTube videos on their site, so it's not like 4kids has even acknowledged Veoh's existence yet or anything. The uploads on Veoh are safe.
 
One little touch I especially liked was how they made it so the still unnamed Xaviax is the one responsible for the Spider's revival into a new form, whereas in Ryuki, the spider was revived into a second form because.... giant spider monsters are fucking awesome, that's why!

That's really all the explanation you need, though, right?

Anyway, my thoughts...

-Why is the audio on this encode so fuzzy? It's really distracting (not to say I don't appreciate the upload, but still).
-The "last time on" ran for WAY too long. You don't need to replay every single detail of the last episode.
-I like how that guy at the bookstore (whatever his name was) knows who Kit is. That's a nice touch, and I hope it leads to something. I don't know what it could lead TO, but I hope it goes somewhere.
-So Kit moved to a foster home for one year? Couldn't he have just gotten emancipated or something? It seems a little odd to me.
-Matt Mullins has SERIOUSLY got to work on his acting. And he's really gotta work on that stupid face he keeps making.
-"You're not doing it, right, Kit." Yeah, especially since you keep pronouncing it "Common." (Yeah, I know the Kamen-Common thing is a stupid argument, but I couldn't help but notice it.)
-Again, just like in last week's episode, there's too much Ryuki footage and not enough dialogue. The exchange between Kit and Len, while it was good that he was standing up for himself, came across a little awkward.
-I know a lot of people didn't like the original pilot, but Len's, "You're a Kamen Rider now," and then explanation of what that is in the pilot was a lot better than his, "You're Kamen Rider Dragon Knight now. Peace," in this episode. I'm sure he'll inform Kit on what that means next week, though.
-They're busting out Kamen Rider Incisor awfully early, aren't they? I thought he wasn't supposed to show up for another three or four episodes.

Overall, it was okay. I got into it a little bit more than last week's episode, but it still needs some things to work on. I think the story is about to really begin next week, so I'm excited for that. It looks like we'll get the first appearance of Xaviax, so that's cool. We'll probably also get an explanation of the rider war, Kamen Rider Incisor, and why Len didn't want Kit to have the advent deck next week, too, so I'm really excited for next week's ep and I expect the show to get more into its groove by then. But as for this episode, it was decent. Still have yet to be blown away, though. I'll give it a 3/5.
 
That's really all the explanation you need, though, right?

Anyway, my thoughts...

-Why is the audio on this encode so fuzzy? It's really distracting (not to say I don't appreciate the upload, but still).
-The "last time on" ran for WAY too long. You don't need to replay every single detail of the last episode.
-I like how that guy at the bookstore (whatever his name was) knows who Kit is. That's a nice touch, and I hope it leads to something. I don't know what it could lead TO, but I hope it goes somewhere.
-So Kit moved to a foster home for one year? Couldn't he have just gotten emancipated or something? It seems a little odd to me.
-Matt Mullins has SERIOUSLY got to work on his acting. And he's really gotta work on that stupid face he keeps making.
-"You're not doing it, right, Kit." Yeah, especially since you keep pronouncing it "Common." (Yeah, I know the Kamen-Common thing is a stupid argument, but I couldn't help but notice it.)
-Again, just like in last week's episode, there's too much Ryuki footage and not enough dialogue. The exchange between Kit and Len, while it was good that he was standing up for himself, came across a little awkward.
-I know a lot of people didn't like the original pilot, but Len's, "You're a Kamen Rider now," and then explanation of what that is in the pilot was a lot better than his, "You're Kamen Rider Dragon Knight now. Peace," in this episode. I'm sure he'll inform Kit on what that means next week, though.
-They're busting out Kamen Rider Incisor awfully early, aren't they? I thought he wasn't supposed to show up for another three or four episodes.

Overall, it was okay. I got into it a little bit more than last week's episode, but it still needs some things to work on. I think the story is about to really begin next week, so I'm excited for that. It looks like we'll get the first appearance of Xaviax, so that's cool. We'll probably also get an explanation of the rider war, Kamen Rider Incisor, and why Len didn't want Kit to have the advent deck next week, too, so I'm really excited for next week's ep and I expect the show to get more into its groove by then. But as for this episode, it was decent. Still have yet to be blown away, though. I'll give it a 3/5.

UPLOAD LINK ONEGAI SHIMASS
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top