Kamen Rider Dragon Knight "A Dragon Caged" Episode Discussion

http://www.4kidstv.com/kamen-rider-dragon-knight

Another great episode!

The best part was when Wing Knight beat the **** out of the government. About time somebody teaches them a lesson.

According to an interview from Nathan Long, he says the last 10 episodes are very different. Maybe that's why 29 is a clip show (or it may seem to be according to the preview). But if that's true, then this could very well be the peak of the series.

I concur. I have watched the episode and it's an awesome one. Len and Kase beating up the government tards and some stuff

Next week, it's another clip show.
 
One other thing I don't believed was mentioned here about clips shows is that sometimes because a series is contracted to do a certain number of episodes and the budget is restrictive, they will do the 'cheaper' clip shows so they can allocate the money saved into an action or FX heavy episode. This was evident in episode 9 where it was mostly action and all american footage. I am betting there will be a few more action and FX heavy episodes before the show is finished!
 
Good ep, I like the Strike/Wrath duo... But I'm seriously not sold on Strike as a full badguy, I see him turning on Xaviax to help the good guys at the end of the series.

Michelle Walsh turns me on.
 
Good ep, I like the Strike/Wrath duo... But I'm seriously not sold on Strike as a full badguy, I see him turning on Xaviax to help the good guys at the end of the series.

Michelle Walsh turns me on.

Damn I agree with you dude!
It's already revealed in the episode where Albert Cho being vented and Danny was so pissed. Strike/JTC do have HEART I guess
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top