What I'm gathering from the Accel idea is that he's basically the Accel dopant, but because he's got a specialised belt like W, it makes him more rider-like.
I'm still not sure what the situation with the gaia memories is, if W's 6 were original or just better made by the sonozakis than the ones they sell. If they are different, it'd be interesting to see where the fang and accel ones come from.
Okay, we had Kamen Rider Faiz Accel Form and Kamen Rider Yu-ki Skull Form. And then Kamen Rider Skull and Kamen Rider Accel? Sounds confusing; can Toei think of more relevant names for the new Riders?
Okay, we had Kamen Rider Faiz Accel Form and Kamen Rider Yu-ki Skull Form. And then Kamen Rider Skull and Kamen Rider Accel? Sounds confusing; can Toei think of more relevant names for the new Riders?
Awesome! I'm loving the information on Kamen Rider Accel! I hope it's all true, especially about the character being a "genius physicist"! And tech Riders are so awesome, I'm really looking forward to what he, the belt and the weapons look like! If they look awesome, then I'll like Kamen Rider Accel better than Kamen Rider Double! Also, it makes sense that he's a physicist! I mean, think about it! If he is focused on speed, then it makes sense, as speed and ACCELeration is to do with physics!
More info on new W toys, including name corrections
Kamen Rider Accel:
Kamen Rider with a motorcycle motif, including his helmet being shaped like a motorcycle helmet. He is colored Red, with a black visor on his helmet that from the sides, forms the letter "A". He has motorcycle cyllinders all over his body, and seems to be able to convert into a "Motorcycle Form.", in a way similar to PsychoRoader.