I'm pretty sure Accel Trial form will be the one to destroy W Dopant. I mean it would look pretty pathetic on Terui's part if someone else killed the guy responsible for the death of his family. Though I'm sure CJX will be helping, unless he's busy fighting someone else.
I'm pretty sure Accel Trial form will be the one to destroy W Dopant. I mean it would look pretty pathetic on Terui's part if someone else killed the guy responsible for the death of his family. Though I'm sure CJX will be helping, unless he's busy fighting someone else.
I can see it in the vain that as Accel goes to kill Weather, he finds that he cannot bring himself to the level of monstrosity that Weather is for killing his family. Also, I can see it with Ryui asking Shotaro to do it instead, vocally professing why he can't kill Weather.
I can see it in the vain that as Accel goes to kill Weather, he finds that he cannot bring himself to the level of monstrosity that Weather is for killing his family. Also, I can see it with Ryui asking Shotaro to do it instead, vocally professing why he can't kill Weather.
I'm not entirely sure about asking W to do it for him, but I can see the giving him mercy in hopes of him redeeming himself route as a good possibility.
I'm pretty sure Accel Trial form will be the one to destroy W Dopant. I mean it would look pretty pathetic on Terui's part if someone else killed the guy responsible for the death of his family. Though I'm sure CJX will be helping, unless he's busy fighting someone else.
I'm all for that. It should be Accel Trial that defeats W Dopant. I'm behind an ep of W but heard that Extreme is debuting soon.... If that is true then that is shitty, it should be kept for the 3rd General after Accel Trial defeats W Dopant, IMO.