Kamen Rider Double Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like more of a 2nd Rider to me rather than another W form.

Except that it looks exactly like W with more stuff thrown on him.

Oh, and we have rumors about a W upgrade and none about a second Rider.

So it doesn't take a huge leap in logic to guess what it is.
 
Except that it looks exactly like W with more stuff thrown on him.

Oh, and we have rumors about a W upgrade and none about a second Rider.

So it doesn't take a huge leap in logic to guess what it is.

Oh I didn't read about the W Upgrade.

It's a shame that Skull is movie only, I would have liked to see him in the series.
 
Oh I didn't read about the W Upgrade.



It's very possibly there could be Super mode of his nine forms

Super heat trigger etc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…