Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

But like most Kamen Rider series mysteries, we will mostly end up disappointed.

We don't even know what's Den-O is supposed to be too!!! I remember Ryotarou wanting to ask Hana more about Den-O but it seems he forgot about it
 
i was just hoping that the watchman be a third rider ..although i knoe the chances are near to none ..lol
 
well... he could be a third rider in a sense that it may be a future yuto of some kind if that does anything for ya :P Or I guess I should say "current" yuto since it would most likely be the one ryo knows that went missing...
 
As you know, Den-O's final form is known as Liner Form. Along with Liner Form, Den-O gets a giant train known as Kingliner, that houses the other trains inside it.

So it's huge.

I think the official Den-O Rumor thread has a picture.


EDIT: Yeah, it does.

o_O Holy crap! That's massive; it's gonna take alot of CGI and a really good rock song to make that scene!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top