Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

The other imagines would beat the **** out of him and he looks pretty weak as an imagine so I guess hiding in Ryoutarou gives him a defense.
 
Ryutaros yearns for love from a big sister... I am not sure about westerners, but in asian context such things are quite usual.

This is what we call deprived of love.

Ryutaros regards her as his own big sister.

And you might be right. Amidst the psycho front he's displaying, Ryutaros' character might be an inspiration of maniacs who suffered trauma during childhood, that's why he's so 'rebellous'
 
thats why i like thi smofo, i can slightly relate to that character....Anyways next episode,ryotaoru will do his "I dont think is a bad person speech" and Ryutaro will be acknoledged,starts respectectin people and lose his trigger happy habits.......:redface2: ok maybe not for the last one.........
 
I think Ryou will put his foot down and stop Ryuu from hurting that man. Ryou's will to protect people is too strong for any Imagin to overcome.
 
Yeah.

Anyway...You know what's been buggering me for a lot of time? After playing Okami and just messing about with the Brush powers, I realised that Princess from the Upcoming Den-O Movie sorta reminds me of Princess Fuse, except the previous one stated didn't have some doggie-ear-hairstyle and didn't have the Canine Warriors to come and rescue her. Though, her face and the sorta long hair are more or less the similar to each other.

BTW, for those who don't know, Okami is a PS2 game, which has got some fairytales, myths and legends heavily in it, only albeit in a more Japanese context.

 
Yeah.

Anyway...You know what's been buggering me for a lot of time? After playing Okami and just messing about with the Brush powers, I realised that Princess from the Upcoming Den-O Movie sorta reminds me of Princess Fuse, except the previous one stated didn't have some doggie-ear-hairstyle and didn't have the Canine Warriors to come and rescue her. Though, her face and the sorta long hair are more or less the similar to each other.

BTW, for those who don't know, Okami is a PS2 game, which has got some fairytales, myths and legends heavily in it, only albeit in a more Japanese context.



Den-O movie?!?

On a more relevant note...

I wouldn't doubt that. I mean, yeah it does go along with the Japanese myth theme, so I wouldn't expect any less. I wonder what her significance is going to be...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top