Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Nothing big, but an interesting shot of all four Imagin VAs:

1177822707309.jpg


Koji Yusa sorta reminds me of T.M.Revolution.
 
Last edited:
I have returned...after, you know, getting the Kamen Rider edge kicked out of my ass - after watching Kabuto, Faiz and all that in a row with Garo and other stuff my heart gave out...

And then I see Ryotaro become Micahel Jackson...and I have to say, why the hell couldn't Drake be that bad ass?

I haven't seen the last...what, six episodes? How has it been going?
 
So you basically just got tired of it for a while? I've been wondering where you went too.

It's been getting better, especially with the introduction of Kintaros. The intro to Ryuutaros just finished up, it was pretty good, but I think Ura and Kin had better intros.
 
So you basically just got tired of it for a while? I've been wondering where you went too.

It's been getting better, especially with the introduction of Kintaros. The intro to Ryuutaros just finished up, it was pretty good, but I think Ura and Kin had better intros.

Just by watching Ryuu's intro I like it more than Ura's.

Haven't seen Kin's.

But God, that breakdance scene basically got me off my Den-O/Toku hiatus.
 
Welcome back Blizzard! We missed you!

Anyway, just seen 14 and I knew it all along! Ryuutaros really IS an animal lover. He even hugs a dog and calls a cat by his side! Now, if Wikipedia just put a little more info that Dragon Imagin's loves anything that has to do with cute, furry animals...
 
Looks like Toei is investing in a Land, Sea and Air approach to the terror of the Gigandeath. It would be neat to involve different ones, but I bet they don't want to pay for it <.<
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top