Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Is is something good?


Sorry, but I'm crap at seeing any hiragana or katakana character that I don't understand from that English-Japanese dictionary I've recently bought.
 
I called him a pervert.

Oh, and I decided to do a collection Ryuu's catchphrases, seeing he has a few:
" Is it okay if I defeat you? I haven't heard an answer? "
" This is the end, okay? I haven't heard your answer! "
 
Nothing big, but an interesting shot of all four Imagin VAs:

1177822707309.jpg


Koji Yusa sorta reminds me of T.M.Revolution.

What would be cooler is if there was a pic of their stuntmen too.
 
To Yellow Stranger?

Well, anyway, good luck collecting Ryuu's catchphrases, Ladymercury.

And...

Wow. I never knew Ryuutaros like Airi (aside from any cute animal), as well as Urataros; before being forced by Ryotaro himself not to go go...er, you know what I mean.

As for the suit actors, oh yes please. I want to see what they look, behind the mask.
 
Last edited:
man That episode was awsome,I like the train battle with the monsters wow,cant wait for the next episode,Hayato Ōshiba(MegaRed) is starring,witch is kind of ironic since megaranger aired 10 years ago.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top