Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

I still like Momo's head gear. It's just simple and cool. In fact I still prefer Sword Form over the other forms.
 
After watching 13 (in subbed form via crappy YouTube), I've come to the conclusion that Ryuutaros IS definitely an animal lover.

He even admits that he broke the bird's nest! X3 I am sure in the next episode that the Dragon Imagin's going to take a cute kitty to the train and turn him/her into DenLiner's mascot or something.
 
haha kintaros is a good imagin.. just a lil clumsy at times.. btw is that mystery man (rumored to be the second rider with 2 forms <--- *i dont really believe it tho*) was airi's lover?? i saw them looking at stars & hugging each other *such blissful moment* :bawling:

I suspect too... Big sis in the arms of unknown guy... Preview suggests pocket-watch guy showing face...

Might be Big sis' boyfriend or their *gasp* father...

Or their big brother =X
 
...yeah, that would probably mean there was some weird incest stuff going on.

I'm thinking it's either her (ex?)boyfriend or her husband and somehow she and him are Ryou's real parents since there hasn't been any mention of them at all.
 
...yeah, that would probably mean there was some weird incest stuff going on.

I'm thinking it's either her (ex?)boyfriend or her husband and somehow she and him are Ryou's real parents since there hasn't been any mention of them at all.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=14480

the pic of the above posted topic already stated clearly ar ... the mysterious guy has the same watchclock that of Ryotarou's sister and HE has a special relationship wit Ryotarou too ..lol
 
Last edited:
Hmm.. You can rest on father's or brother's arms and feel happy.. Not like it showed her making out with him or something... So it won't be surprising that he's family.

I mean, which couple would want to bring their little brothers out on a romantic date?

Still I won't rule out that he might be her boyfriend...

As for Big sis being Ryo's mom, highly improbable.. Because of their age proximity. Unless Ryo is from the future and and they just dumped him to let her younger self take care of him.

But the main point is - Ryo knows pocketwatch stalker.
 
>_> and I freaking loving the Spoiled Child Ryuutaros, "


he is the voice of Shin Asuka Gundam's number 1 Sister-complex Spoiled brat.
Shinn_Angered_GSD_SE_I.jpg




but man Ryutarosu is wayy better than shin ever could be.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top