Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

I made a quick one im redoing it to be better


Momo-slap001z.gif

Nice!! I prefer the regular one, not too quick.
 
That's hot. I'm tempted to make it one.

I also find it amusing how the RB peeps hate Den-O and here people are like ' hey, its pretty cool '. The internet is a great place for multiple opinions.
 
I also find it amusing how the RB peeps hate Den-O and here people are like ' hey, its pretty cool '. The internet is a great place for multiple opinions.

RangerBORED are full of fucking losers. Their opinions are less useful than used toilet paper.

I only go to that forum to sell my **** and make money off those jackoffs.

I'm in a good mood today. :169:
 
That's hot. I'm tempted to make it one.

I also find it amusing how the RB peeps hate Den-O and here people are like ' hey, its pretty cool '. The internet is a great place for multiple opinions.

What? The last time I looked, only one person had anything significantly bad to say about it and he got jumped on.
 
That's hot. I'm tempted to make it one.

I also find it amusing how the RB peeps hate Den-O and here people are like ' hey, its pretty cool '. The internet is a great place for multiple opinions.

Actually 95% of RB seems to love the series and jumped on the one guy who said it was like Sentai.

JapanHero is the forums that they are shitting on Den-O.
 
From the posts I read, everyone seems to be ragging on Den-O over there. Then again, that board is confusing to read with no Avatars or sigs to set difference between the posters.

Which I don't even understand WHY.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top