Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

I'm not really liking the way Tetsuo sounds, but it won't matter as long as Ryotaro somehow comes out on top. Always good to see the little guy win, which is what Ryotaro seems like to me.
 
I'm not really liking the way Tetsuo sounds, but it won't matter as long as Ryotaro somehow comes out on top. Always good to see the little guy win, which is what Ryotaro seems like to me.

Yes, really - I would love if Ryotaro, in the middle of the series pwns Tetsuo...

Because we all know at the end that Tetsuo will be Ryotaro's friend battling the big Imajin.

God, we are only around...let's see, 4 or so hours away from Den-O premiering?

...

I wonder if I'll wait for pictures, or if I will wait for RAW.

Don't know. Probably want to see pics first and see Japanese reaction.

But I am hoping for a great opener.
 
I'm gonna post a highlight reel after it's aired. Also, if I can, I'm gonna try to find a rip of the OP. Kabuto's OP was posted less than an hour after it aired.
 
I'm guessing the OP will be...

...

Ryotaro, Hana and Tetsuo...in some way...in some trio walking away...close-up dealie with Kamen Rider Den-O ownage.
 
I'm guessing the OP will be...

...

Ryotaro, Hana and Tetsuo...in some way...in some trio walking away...close-up dealie with Kamen Rider Den-O ownage.

Isn't that Kabuto's OP? XD

I expect shots of the Den-Liner and Momotaro in the OP.

Do the bad guys have any grunts this time around like the puppas?
 
Props to Blue for this thread. :buttrock:

Anyone else besides me a bit giddy about the series starting tomorrow?.

I swear, if TVN releases Kabuto #49 and Den-o #1 this week I will literally smoke a big spliff infront of a Police Station.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top