Sakurai Member Jan 26, 2007 #21 I'm preparing for an opening that blows away the Ryuki and Kabuto opening. I better not be dissapointed.
I'm preparing for an opening that blows away the Ryuki and Kabuto opening. I better not be dissapointed.
The 2nd Evil Member Jan 26, 2007 #22 gundam-boy said: If this guy is the same as Time Ranger producer, I have a lot expectation for him. He had a great story back then in Time Ranger and KR Ryuuki. Click to expand... The guy's a woman.
gundam-boy said: If this guy is the same as Time Ranger producer, I have a lot expectation for him. He had a great story back then in Time Ranger and KR Ryuuki. Click to expand... The guy's a woman.
Dareka Member Jan 26, 2007 #23 Ahhhhh...its Mana-chan again ! just finished Agito and now shes here @_@ :laugh:
C Category Queen Member Jan 27, 2007 #24 Mana was a good character in Agito, so I hope they give her a good character too in Den-O.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jan 27, 2007 #25 Maybe the Imajins will fill in the 'support character' instead of other Riders?
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jan 27, 2007 #28 Pretty nice... the colors match the Den-bird a lot better...maybe he'll only get the bike after going Rod Form? oO
Pretty nice... the colors match the Den-bird a lot better...maybe he'll only get the bike after going Rod Form? oO
VRV Master Member Jan 27, 2007 #29 The show sounds good. If anything I'll be watching just for the girls! Especially Hana. She has such a "fierce" look. Guess I like strong women
The show sounds good. If anything I'll be watching just for the girls! Especially Hana. She has such a "fierce" look. Guess I like strong women
Sakurai Member Jan 27, 2007 #30 I hope Ryotaro gets beat down this episode... ... Or somehow he is winning, and then something bad happens and he loses somehow. For some reason I'm liking Tetsuo already. The Gangster vs. The Loser seems fun.
I hope Ryotaro gets beat down this episode... ... Or somehow he is winning, and then something bad happens and he loses somehow. For some reason I'm liking Tetsuo already. The Gangster vs. The Loser seems fun.