Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Finished Ragnorok Mode. Got all final forms, with Scissors and Ouja, missed Raia and Femme though, need to go back and get them before repeating Stage 14 again. Funny though I only got 1 78-enemy mission despite I played twice in Stage 14 already. (I used the middle path)

Anyway, more of my thoughts and opinions:

- Unlike what Black Shroud said in his guide, I got W CJX first before Hyper Kabuto. That kinda makes me pissed off because I was really looking forward to that and I need to wait to Stage 12 to get that.

- I remembered clearly that I got Blade King in Stage 9, Kuuga Ultimate in Stage 10, W CJX in Stage 11 and Hyper Kabuto in Stage 12, a little different from Black Shroud's guide again. (I'm 100% sure about that).

- Agito: The two non-aerial specials of Shining form are a bit lame, I can't really see the difference between the two except one has more slashes, the other one has less.

- Ryuki: As said by many people before VERY useful in Ragnorok because of Advent Summon.

- Zolda: Advent summon is useless, once opponent sidesteps (even ages before the missiles come), basically you can consider the summon wasted.

- Ouja: Epic Genocider, I like to do Advent followed by Final Vent immediately. Funny thing is in Arcade Mode my opponents for him were: Gai, Ryuki, Scissors, Kick Hopper, Diend, Gatack and Odin, all of them except Gatack has some connection with him.

- Faiz: In Axel mode his kick sounds less destructive because of the sound effects, although I think the damage is the same compared to previous CH games. The Axel super has added a lot of useless screeching sounds.

- Kaixa: Best Grey bar character to me in the whole game for now, well have to compare with CAX first. Honestly I prefer him than W Fang Joker.

- Blade: Jack Form could add a flying aerial Lightning Slash special, like Faiz Blaster's Aerial slash special. Then they could add Beat Lion punch attack as a special to replace the original Lightning Slash.

- Kabuto: Epic, awesome, and cool. Well improvements can be changing some specials in both clock up modes. Technically you can't Clock Up in Clock Up. Hyper Kabuto aerial kick special reminds me of Faiz's Crimson Smash in previous CH games, except no red cone-shaped drill thingy.

- Kiva: A failure, no changes in Emperor and degraded normal specials.

- Decade: My mistake, no Dragreder summon in Decade->Ryuki, still it is gd because there is Guard Vent available. Decade Complete in Ragnorok is RUBBISH, when I mean rubbish I mean that his Dimension Shoot can't even kill a single Worm, even though the Worm was standing right in front of him.

- Diend: Wished the Rider summon could be longer, but too long can make too strong.

- Double: My tactic for him (red bar) against CPU: Normal strong attack -> if opponent blocks Rider Cancel and repeat (usually CPUs should get hit the 2nd time)-> Maximum Drive -> Rise up with wind/tornado and follow with kick (again CPUs try to attack and will get caught in the wind) -> charge gauge before Maximum Drive time runs out -> walk back (or should I say 'jump back') before opponent hits you -> turn to Xtreme -> Bicker Final Illusion immediately (this makes Wii Remote says 'Xtreme Maximum Drive' :D) -> Aerial kick at opponent.

- Accel: His normal attacks are too boring, it makes me focused on his specials. And because I was too focused on specials I LOST TO DARK KABUTO IN STAGE 13 because of his rapid kick and rider cancel. Then I decided to use Hyper Kabuto and cleared the whole Stage with him (I didn't even bother to use OOO).

- Garren: Haven't unlocked him yet. But I think the producers could give him a Jack Form, I don't mind if there's no super, but just Ace Form is not enough. OR they could replace Bullet Fire with Burning Divide and no Jack Form, just like Blade having Lightning Blast and Lightning Sonic.

- Gallery mode.... Most main Rider poses can be found in the design of the DX toy boxes.....like Ryuki holding his Advent Card, Blade getting a card out from his Blay Rouzer.

- Odin: When I fought him in Stage 13 using Hyper Kabuto, I accidently turned Kabuto's back at him and activated Maximum Hyper Cyclone. That Odin though he was clever and teleported in front of me just as the beam came out. :D


oh ya i'm quite Disappointed that Kaixa didn't had his Break form

What's Break Form?


They ported Garren into the Ganbaride arcade game

In the last update they showed Birth so we can expect Birth in the next climax heroes

Yeah but Garren has his Burning Divide in Ganbaride. And it's a MUST for Birth to appear in the next CH. I expect that direction+Z button= Birth Buster special, Z button= any CLAWS, he can choose one of them like Decade choosing his Kamen Ride.
 
Finished Ragnorok Mode. Got all final forms, with Scissors and Ouja, missed Raia and Femme though, need to go back and get them before repeating Stage 14 again. Funny though I only got 1 78-enemy mission despite I played twice in Stage 14 already. (I used the middle path)

Anyway, more of my thoughts and opinions:

- Unlike what Black Shroud said in his guide, I got W CJX first before Hyper Kabuto. That kinda makes me pissed off because I was really looking forward to that and I need to wait to Stage 12 to get that.

- I remembered clearly that I got Blade King in Stage 9, Kuuga Ultimate in Stage 10, W CJX in Stage 11 and Hyper Kabuto in Stage 12, a little different from Black Shroud's guide again. (I'm 100% sure about that).

- Agito: The two non-aerial specials of Shining form are a bit lame, I can't really see the difference between the two except one has more slashes, the other one has less.

- Ryuki: As said by many people before VERY useful in Ragnorok because of Advent Summon.

- Zolda: Advent summon is useless, once opponent sidesteps (even ages before the missiles come), basically you can consider the summon wasted.

- Ouja: Epic Genocider, I like to do Advent followed by Final Vent immediately. Funny thing is in Arcade Mode my opponents for him were: Gai, Ryuki, Scissors, Kick Hopper, Diend, Gatack and Odin, all of them except Gatack has some connection with him.

- Faiz: In Axel mode his kick sounds less destructive because of the sound effects, although I think the damage is the same compared to previous CH games. The Axel super has added a lot of useless screeching sounds.

- Kaixa: Best Grey bar character to me in the whole game for now, well have to compare with CAX first. Honestly I prefer him than W Fang Joker.

- Blade: Jack Form could add a flying aerial Lightning Slash special, like Faiz Blaster's Aerial slash special. Then they could add Beat Lion punch attack as a special to replace the original Lightning Slash.

- Kabuto: Epic, awesome, and cool. Well improvements can be changing some specials in both clock up modes. Technically you can't Clock Up in Clock Up. Hyper Kabuto aerial kick special reminds me of Faiz's Crimson Smash in previous CH games, except no red cone-shaped drill thingy.

- Kiva: A failure, no changes in Emperor and degraded normal specials.

- Decade: My mistake, no Dragreder summon in Decade->Ryuki, still it is gd because there is Guard Vent available. Decade Complete in Ragnorok is RUBBISH, when I mean rubbish I mean that his Dimension Shoot can't even kill a single Worm, even though the Worm was standing right in front of him.

- Diend: Wished the Rider summon could be longer, but too long can make too strong.

- Double: My tactic for him (red bar) against CPU: Normal strong attack -> if opponent blocks Rider Cancel and repeat (usually CPUs should get hit the 2nd time)-> Maximum Drive -> Rise up with wind/tornado and follow with kick (again CPUs try to attack and will get caught in the wind) -> charge gauge before Maximum Drive time runs out -> walk back (or should I say 'jump back') before opponent hits you -> turn to Xtreme -> Bicker Final Illusion immediately (this makes Wii Remote says 'Xtreme Maximum Drive' :D) -> Aerial kick at opponent.

- Accel: His normal attacks are too boring, it makes me focused on his specials. And because I was too focused on specials I LOST TO DARK KABUTO IN STAGE 13 because of his rapid kick and rider cancel. Then I decided to use Hyper Kabuto and cleared the whole Stage with him (I didn't even bother to use OOO).

- Garren: Haven't unlocked him yet. But I think the producers could give him a Jack Form, I don't mind if there's no super, but just Ace Form is not enough. OR they could replace Bullet Fire with Burning Divide and no Jack Form, just like Blade having Lightning Blast and Lightning Sonic.

- Gallery mode.... Most main Rider poses can be found in the design of the DX toy boxes.....like Ryuki holding his Advent Card, Blade getting a card out from his Blay Rouzer.

- Odin: When I fought him in Stage 13 using Hyper Kabuto, I accidently turned Kabuto's back at him and activated Maximum Hyper Cyclone. That Odin though he was clever and teleported in front of me just as the beam came out. :D




What's Break Form?




Yeah but Garren has his Burning Divide in Ganbaride. And it's a MUST for Birth to appear in the next CH. I expect that direction+Z button= Birth Buster special, Z button= any CLAWS, he can choose one of them like Decade choosing his Kamen Ride.


kaixa has a form similar to accel form :laugh: last 30secs..

here's a pic in a magazine oh ya i think it's because you don't know how to use zolda.. try distracting the opponent with your gun fire and summon and see about that or shoot the opponent away and use shoot vent and summon the way i use zolda will be spam and spam and more spam :sweat:
for kiva the only change i notice is when you use Dogga hammer you get super armor and the zanbat sword.. ya.. even if they speed it up it won't hit :sweat: can't kiva just use zanbat as a power up like blade Lighting slash? where his sword lights up with lighting..?

sorry if image is too big

9cd0081e.avif
 
Some counter-notes:
Super Climax Form = Sword Form +more damage +more defence +faster gauge charge +more superarmor to absorb attacks. Cant really say that character with such stats can be bad.

Tier-wise OOO is one of the strongest characters in game, since all his forms there have stats of ultimate forms, he has easy 1 lifebar combos, strongest powerhouse form, and most damaging supers/super combos in game. He is like TV show's OOO on drugs.

Im not sure about which form you unlock at which stage (draewon got me that info) but I can guess it may be different on PSP and Wii versions?

Shining Agito's 2 ground specials are one for short range and other is for long range and can hit grounded opponent. They make difference when using in combos.

Zolda advent is to be used during combos instead of rider cancel, to prolong them.

Where Kiva's specials are degraded? His bloody punch is damaging and can hit knocked down opponent if used right away, and is a good combo ender. Emperor has damaging combos that dont even require rider cancel to perform.

Kiva has no superarmor while using Dogga Hammer
 
Last edited:
kaixa has a form similar to accel form :laugh: last 30secs..

here's a pic in a magazine oh ya i think it's because you don't know how to use zolda.. try distracting the opponent with your gun fire and summon and see about that or shoot the opponent away and use shoot vent and summon the way i use zolda will be spam and spam and more spam :sweat:
for kiva the only change i notice is when you use Dogga hammer you get super armor and the zanbat sword.. ya.. even if they speed it up it won't hit :sweat: can't kiva just use zanbat as a power up like blade Lighting slash? where his sword lights up with lighting..?

sorry if image is too big

9cd0081e.avif

Is that Kaixa Break Form like never shown in the series like Zolda Survive and Raia Survive? And what I do with the Zanvat sword is: use direction+B (heavy attack), that should get the Dogga Hammer and smash opponent to the ground, then use Zanvat immediately, when opponent gets up they'll either get slashed or guard gauge gets filled up nearly to the end.


Where Kiva's specials are degraded? His bloody punch is damaging and can hit knocked down opponent if used right away, and is a good combo ender. Emperor has damaging combos that dont even require rider cancel to perform.

I think I used the wrong term. I wanted to say not so cool, I like the original Kick in the air, flip, kick again thing in CHW.:laugh: To me the punch is a complete copy of Agito's Ground Form punch.
 
My OOO Game Guide v.1.1
Added damages for everyone's supers, filled Ultimate Kuuga/Autovajin/OOO sections, filled storyline parts for Kuuga and Agito series. For Kuuga/Agito storyline link I kinda had to put the pieces together but in the end I think there are no contradictions with info we got from TV series, SIC saga etc.

And you see, the original kick became Kiva's orange gauge super so they removed it from normal movelist.

And I think one cant hit opponent after Ouja's advent, no? At least in Wii version
 
Last edited:
Is that Kaixa Break Form like never shown in the series like Zolda Survive and Raia Survive?
I think he is just a made up form but he has a awesome design.( makes me wish that the form was in the tv series or this game:disappoin )
I wish someone made a upgrade fore Delta like giving him a blaster form.:buttrock:
Speaking of Delta i hope he appears in the next game.:)
 
Some counter-notes:
Super Climax Form = Sword Form +more damage +more defence +faster gauge charge +more superarmor to absorb attacks. Cant really say that character with such stats can be bad.

which is why i suggested to pair it with something other than sword form,unless the player wanted to utilize extreme slash ver1>form change>climax time>super a la decade~den O
Tier-wise OOO is one of the strongest characters in game, since all his forms there have stats of ultimate forms, he has easy 1 lifebar combos, strongest powerhouse form, and most damaging supers/super combos in game. He is like TV show's OOO on drugs.

stat wise,yes,special move effectiveness....some of them are very useful,but OOO has no fun factor at all,tatoba form is boring as hell,ditto with latoratah,its a good thing that they allow us to mix and match but its disappointing that 2 of the official forms are very awkward to play as
Im not sure about which form you unlock at which stage (draewon got me that info) but I can guess it may be different on PSP and Wii versions?

as i've said before,i've tested it on both wii and PSP with different characters and it yields the same results,also note that i took different routes when playing as OOO or W(but always picked the femme~raia route for both of the versions on the stage they appear) and always got an S rank on all stage with no loss

perhaps stage rank,difficulty,or the number of riders unlocked affects the form unlocks too?can't help more than this since i already re-played too many ragnarok stages>.<

Where Kiva's specials are degraded? His bloody punch is damaging and can hit knocked down opponent if used right away, and is a good combo ender. Emperor has damaging combos that dont even require rider cancel to perform.

Kiva has no superarmor while using Dogga Hammer

yep,emperor is so strong that sometimes the enemy is dead even before i had the chance to super them(the d+2 string juggle is my fave starter for emperor,with zanvat activated)

as for "special degradation" visually yes,about 90% of the riders got their specials "nerfed",but some of them actually got better than the previous version,take decade for example,the CH dimension kick is useless as hell(only marginally good for OTG) while you can do faster,safer,and more damage with his air slash chains in CHOOO

another example would be faiz axel,note that his attack strings are different from the CH/CHW version,they are shorter,but yields about the same amount of damage with the CHW version lenghty full strings,which basically means that you can now deal more damage with him than before,albeit less flashy

there are also "fair trades" like what happened to kabuto's counter&teleport and faiz's sparkle cut modifications,they changed how the specials works but it doesnt mean the rider sucks now,they just play differently than their CH counterparts

the other 10% that really did got nerfed/got cut is either rarely used(pegasus gouram flight) or is terribly broken/too easy to cheese with(extreme slash part.2)
 
actually i have all ryuki survive images that was suppose to appear in the show-found them in old magazines at the time :laugh:

except some, verde-imperer and femme oh ya i have some rare ones like Den-o/Zeronos Early designs

oh ya i'm quite Disappointed that Kaixa didn't had his Break form

I'm pretty sure that Kaixa break is either a fanart, or one of those quick photoshop things by the magazine like the Zolda Survive posted earlier. Raia survive and Ouja survive from Newtype back than are *more* official than Kaixa Break / Zolda Survive since it was actually drawn by the designer, IINM.
 
Im pretty Kaixa Break and half of survives out there are from SIC toyline.
[ame="http://media.photobucket.com/image/kaixa%20break%20sic/area_zone/Sic/Kaixa.jpg"]Kaixa break sic image by area_zone on Photobucket[/ame]
Zolda Survive isnt a photoshop, its a concept never developed same as Raia Survive. Zolda Survive would have used Survive Dotou card with power of ground. Ryuga Survive http://i40.tinypic.com/nqqxac.jpg even appeared in SIC side story (and Ouja Survive too if Im not wrong). Tiger Survive http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/354/3/5/SIC_kamen_rider_tiger_Survive_by_Mastvid.jpg is a SIC as well. The ones Im not sure in "officialty" of is Gai Survive and Scissors Survive (even though it shows evolved form of Volcancer and it seems it can turn into the bike (has wheels on pincers)

Anyway if they plunge something like CAX in the game, they may as well add all those forms too (since many characters lack any type of secondary form here)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top