Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Hey, I went around quotes characters say as you select them (on select screen) and since I dont remember all of them at once, I thought someone here can help me recongize/translate remaining ones (Scissors, Kaixa, Hibiki, Nega Den-O)
This is pretty cool, thanks! I'd help you translate the rest, but I have no knowledge of Japanese whatsoever :sweat:

It'd be nice to put which characters say which line though, especially for Ryuki and its 13 Riders...I can recognise some due to personality, but not all...
 
Arrg.
I really do think my rig is too weak to run CHOOO on a Wii Emu.
I can seem to get the in-game FPS above 10.
I've tried alot of things, and nothing......
 
This is pretty cool, thanks! I'd help you translate the rest, but I have no knowledge of Japanese whatsoever :sweat:

It'd be nice to put which characters say which line though, especially for Ryuki and its 13 Riders...I can recognise some due to personality, but not all...

You dont need to have knowledge of japanese. All the lines characters say in game are from TV series and movies, and well saw them english-subbed, so we saw every line in english, so one may just recall/find some line (especially if character used it alot).

As for putting which characters say which line, its not necessary, because I listed how they sound in japanese and when you select char in game you hear what they say in japanese; thus you can recognize.
 
Guard Gauge testing complete
clipboard01xg.gif
 
What Build?
Link maybe?

http://shoryuken.com/f2/kamen-rider-climax-heroes-ooo-253248/#post9906409

well,just compare your spec with mine in that post,if yours arent any lower then there's something wrong with your dolphin config or your whole build instead of your PC,emulators is a tricky thing>.<

btw looking at the tested stuffs that shroud did it seems that we can throw away everything we know about previous CH's,like thinking kuuga pegasus can take a clocked up rider's beating and still shoot his way to victory(back then its has one of the highest defenses IIRC,stupid eighting)

but its strange that guys like G3X has paper thin defense though,isnt he supposed to be slow and powerful?i'm expecting him to be on the same level as normal accel at least

also,it looks like the orange gauge guys arent as dull as i think before,well at least for some characters like den O and kuuga since they can choose which form to use along with their summons(ax/titan+denliner/gouram is the way to go IMO),kiva and faiz got no such choice though IIRC
 
Last edited:
omfg, all this talk about the stupid nintendo wii, i want to know more about any work on a patch for the psp?.. come on guys, wii sucks
 
omfg, all this talk about the stupid nintendo wii, i want to know more about any work on a patch for the psp?.. come on guys, wii sucks

just when i thought this board is finally progressing to talk about the GAME,this comes back......

anyways,@shroud:since the main CH/W riders now had been tweaked moveset wise(some is even given new strings IIRC) does that means that the KRDK guys arent so much of a clone of them anymore?(i remember you saying zolda=diend back then,now diend has a new shooting string that looks goofy,i was hoping zolda will still have the CH style diend moveset,still haven't unlocked him yet)
 
Last edited:
omfg, all this talk about the stupid nintendo wii, i want to know more about any work on a patch for the psp?.. come on guys, wii sucks

...Are you serious?:redface2:

I want the psp version as much as the next guy (even though I'm getting the Wii one too), but this? Really?

I hate to say it, but this is why people don't want to do this anymore. Patience really is a virtue I guess. Just wait, if it comes, it'll probably be on here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top