Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Well, I can't play at my computer using emulator because my computer is really sucking old.... It can't read such a program like that....
So I only can play at psp....
 
But why just only psp....-.-
Because piracy on PSP is very well spread in some countries.
Not just that, but as I arleady said, Nintendo pretty much abandoned Wii copy protection after trying it twice with NSMBWii and Space Pocahontas Avatar; note how of all the big Wii games this fall, the only one that had CP is... Black Ops... which everyone would prefer playing on other consoles anyways. Indeed, such games as Other M, Epic Yarn and DKCR were left deliberately open for piracy.
 
Last edited:
So far all the ISO that are being distributed on the net are all the same. all of them are ok. The only problem that we are facing right now is the Security measure that NBGI implemented on the game. As long as this security is not bypassed, the status of the game on CFW will still remain the same.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top