Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

I was hoping for secondary Hibiki riders (Hibiki is only char that has no secondary riders from his serie), but oh well I could guess they dont favour Hibiki.

CycloneAccelXtreme is kind of cool, because
-Its only a possibility form that was never to appear in continuity of TV series (a what-if form in same sense that Odin Survive - if he kept all the 3 survive cards he could achieve it, but thats outside of Ryuki continuity)
-I guess its a dark rider to CycloneJokerXtreme, no? Form fueled by hatred at all, effectively should be Double's dark rider.
-It would be interesting to see how his powers will work; a blend of Double's and Accel powers - again because we had never seen them in TV series

...on other hand its a palette swap, and a waste of slot, no? Its a grey gauge char, AND he is an upgrade form and not standalone character in his own right. They could add him as another grey gauge selection to both Accel and Double, that way he still could be used against anyone in game.

As for having Joker, well, the guy is basically a palette swap and would be "Punch+Kick"Hopper with Rider Punch and Rider Kick, no? And we already have 10 forms in the game that carry Double's face, having 11th would be an overkill. And its no question that CAX would be more original gameplay-wise.
 
Last edited:
Seems like Cyclone Accel Xtreme is playable.
55506554201012012142586.jpg

1291211538122.jpg

1291211579898.jpg

Holy S*** !! Not only was that totally unexpected, but totally awesome as well !! :castlerock: :castlerock: Take that Dark Decade !! >:D I'm officially happy with the roster !! :anime:
 
Holy S*** !! Not only was that totally unexpected, but totally awesome as well !! :castlerock: :castlerock: Take that Dark Decade !! >:D I'm officially happy with the roster !! :anime:

so u mean that Dark Decade being taken out?Thats cool I always think that Dark Decade is a no link rider...:anime::buttrock:
 
CAX is very easy to make (actually everyone can make him in Photoshop), he is a palette swap with Engine Blade instead of Prism Bicker. I say CAX will make people buy the game more than anything, as a powerful yet never seen in battle rider, he should naturally make everyone curious. Plus, Im sure all italians will love him :D

Since someone unlocked everything, means this game has no passwords and we wont need to wait until they are released? Cool.

Now Im more concerned about Ryuki riders remaining unchanged from KRDK (for what I saw for Knight and Scissors in vids, Knight still uses IXA's punches/kicks, Zeronos's slashes, and Scissors still uses Agito's normals, plus Knight displayed that crappy backflip which means all Ryuki riders will remain backflipping acrobats while everyone other will simply backdash, which is silly). I just hope since Shining Agito has animations for double swords (as do Gatack/Trinity Agito), they wont have problems with giving twin swords to Odin.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top