Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

That was really nicely photoshopped. I want to believe it's real now...:disappoin but it would have been more convincing if they put Skull there instead.
 
putting it on the 3DS would limit it's potential.

If PSP can handle Climax Heroes, the 3DS can handle it even better.

Both have the same amount of buttons and a circle pad, but the 3DS has better graphics and it has a touchscreen.

The 3DS' graphics are on par with the Wii's graphics (if not better than the Wii's graphics). Super Mario 3D Land looks just like Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart 7 looks just like Mario Kart Wii, and Super Street Fighter IV 3D looks like Super Street Fighter IV on PS3/360.

Now unless the next Climax Heroes is going HD (if it was, then i would be on both PS3 and Vita), then you won't tell a difference between Climax Heroes Wii and Climax Heroes 3DS (aside from the 3D effect).

My guess is that Bandai/Eighting will do what THQ did with the PSP version of WWE All-Stars when that game was ported it to the 3DS.
 
Is that Kamen Rider Meteor & Hercus are Hidden Character on KR Climax Heroes Fourze?(i get this photo from Other kamen Rider Forum) i don't know that's true or Hoax.....
334972_356922060990779_100000189644314_1631276_401649269_o.jpg
Hercus? Isn't this guy Ketaros?
 
Most likely because Faiz Axel is "Speed Up" form. For other "Speed Up" characters like Kabuto Riders, they're available on Tag because I guess their appearance don't change at all either they're activating Clock Up or not.

that, and axel's moveset are extremely broken even when used outside of speed up's slo mo powerup, the time limit for it actually made sense, i mean dark kabuto in CHOOO are basically normal kabuto with CH1 clocked up moveset available in normal mode and he's not THAT broken compared to axel's pimped out normals and specials

So after playing the game, I am very happy I purchased this game.

not counting Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, this is my very first Kamen Rider game... glad I chose the right year to decide to order a game...

I think my only complaint playability wise, would have to be Kaixa and Faiz... I can understand clearly why they have unblockable moves, but I kind of wished the opponent would attempt to dodge

of course I hate playing as normal Decade... him stopping after a combo to pat off his hands is okay... when the opponent doesn't gaurd the combo.

Question, did Kick Hopper in the show ever redirect himself when doing a kick. If not, then for whatever reason he does a heat seeking rider jump kick

faiz&kaixa's lasers being unblockable are the way to differ them from other riders, they are easily dodgeable and quite easy to punish, mostly because you can sidestep in this game,

of course, the CPU lacked brains to actively sidestep so i understand your disappointment, but i have human opponents since the first CH so i know best that their moves aren't much broken against human players

also, crimson smash being unblockable had been that way since the fanmade MUGEN rider battle, go figure...i guess Japanese people all think alike?

as for decade, just don't finish the combo when you know its going to be blocked, simple, no? it only gain a pixel of gauge energy from CHOOO onwards, so that's quite a disappointment, but hey, they tweaked attack ride:slash so it would combo better so i guess it's a fair tradeoff

and lastly, kickhopper do able to redirect its rider kick in the show, against multiple enemies/worms in fact, think the hopping switch or W's luna joker kick in this game, that's what his bouncy golden grasshopper leg thingies(anchor jack) are actually for

too bad he doesn't able to do it in any CH game he's in, only on the show and the PS2 kabuto game

We all confuse by the names. Ketaros might be the white one. I always believe that the one that have the nearly identical color with Kabuto does not have the same initial letter with him...

nope, ketaros is the brown one, hercus is the white one, and it makes more sense if ketaros becomes an internet meme, because hercus didn't do quite much in GSL, at least ketaros goes down with a bang, "sieg zeon" style
 
Last edited:
and lastly, kickhopper do able to redirect its rider kick in the show, against multiple enemies/worms in fact, think the hopping switch or W's luna joker kick in this game, that's what his bouncy golden grasshopper leg thingies(anchor jack) are actually for

Okay, I just wanted to make sure, didn't know if it was a glitch or something. Been a couple of years since I watched Kabuto
 
Kinda wish they did DLC for the game so they could add skull and meteor into the game. I know skull data was there for use we saw the renders by some one.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top