Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

You must have got your info from wiki. What about the other villainous characters like Ouja, Tiger, Odin, Psyga, Orga, Glaive, Kabuki, Caucasus, Nega Den-O, Ga-O, Eternal, etc., then?

Silly Hyper, they have Kamen Rider as their default title.:laugh:

But seriously, you are fighting a losing battle with Thunder here, unless you have some proof that Shadow Moon is a Rider, your counterargument is losing badly.
 
Silly Hyper, they have Kamen Rider as their default title.:laugh:

But seriously, you are fighting a losing battle with Thunder here, unless you have some proof that Shadow Moon is a Rider, your counterargument is losing badly.

Exactly, I'm not inventing anything just to be polemical. Toei DOESN'T consider Shadow Moon as a Rider. I know he looks like a Rider, have a Rider Kick, have a Henshin Belt, but officialy he is not one. It is Tackle all over again, only manlier, meaner and silver.

Aaand, I don't read wiki, I try to get my info from official publication such as magazines and stuff.

Srsly, I would love to be wrong on this one, but is not me that makes this rules
 
Last edited:
unless you have some proof that Shadow Moon is a Rider, your counterargument is losing badly.

My last off topic post about Shadowmoon issue in this thread.
There's too much evidence that support Shadowmoon as a rider. This is just a few of those (but not limited to) :
- Has the same operation method as the Black Sun. Except that he got brainwashed unlike the Black Sun.
- Has Kamen Rider traditional design
- Has a rider kick as one of his finishers (even Hibiki oni and some modern kamen riders don't have)
- He rode the Battle Hopper in certain last eps. of Kamen Rider Black. Too bad that Battle Hopper has a bug which makes itself sympathized with the Black Sun. Even some modern kamen riders don't have any rider bikes
- and many more

I understand that the above examples, perhaps, is not enough to prove that Shadowmoon is a rider. But, like I said before, on the other hand, there's nobody who is able to prove that Shadowmoon is not a rider based on official statement from Toei.
There's a certain article in kamen rider wikia or regular wikipedia that state Toei don't acknowledge Shadowmoon as a rider without the footnote link that prove their source. I believe those people who claim Shadowmoon is not a rider must have based their opinion only on that wiki article. They claimed that their source is from official magazines and stuff but no one knows whether they talk about the truth.

Human Tackle is not a rider but Shadowmoon is a rider indeed.
FYI: I have account in wikipedia and kamen rider wikia (of course with other nickname). I wrote some false information with false footnote links in some articles there and it currently remains unchanged/unfixed.
 
wow wow chilled out guys and Hyper Shadow Moon does not have the name of Kamen Rider like all other bad rider like Ouja since ouja have kamen rider in his name he is consider a rider simple as that.
 
Just to make something clear, having a belt and cool powers does not make you a Rider. Of the villains listed by HyperGatack only one truly deserves that name, this is an old argument that can be summed up as: ''The name Kamen Rider has been wasted as the actual concept would never allow someone like Ouja to go by that name''.
Having a bike, having a belt, being a cyborg, having a kick finisher, having a certain design. These do not define if someone is a Rider or not. By that logic, Apollo Geist, Shadow Moon, Pirasaurus and Genshi Tiger would be Kamen Riders too, to mention a few.
 
Exactly, I'm not inventing anything just to be polemical. Toei DOESN'T consider Shadow Moon as a Rider. I know he looks like a Rider, have a Rider Kick, have a Henshin Belt, but officialy he is not one. It is Tackle all over again, only manlier, meaner and silver.

Agreed, because if he was considered a rider then wouldn't Mezool, Bamul, and all of them be considered riders as well? I mean they have henshin belts lol.
 
Agreed, because if he was considered a rider then wouldn't Mezool, Bamul, and all of them be considered riders as well? I mean they have henshin belts lol.

souji agreed if you imagine if each greed have an OOO driver let how Imagins have a den-o belt they can henshin to respective combo lol.Ankh - Tajadoru Gamel - SaGoZo Mezool - ShaUta Giru - Putotyra Uva - Gatakiriba Kazari - Ratorah.
 
souji agreed if you imagine if each greed have an OOO driver let how Imagins have a den-o belt they can henshin to respective combo lol.Ankh - Tajadoru Gamel - SaGoZo Mezool - ShaUta Giru - Putotyra Uva - Gatakiriba Kazari - Ratorah.

Same thing could be said about Daguva from Kuuga. He had a belt as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top