Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Kabuto PS2 is amazing game. And All Generations is boring for me. But I will say only one thing: You shouldn't have high hopes - you should just enjoy playing Kamen Rider Game. Don't like It? Then don't play!

^this, and all riders are indeed a boring game, kinda liked CH better even with the lack of characters, once i beat all rider once, i didn't feel any urge to replay it again, even with the abundant number of riders since mostly play exactly the same...

what plagued the toku games up to this day are budget, they are almost always rushed cash-in games with very limited budget at hand, eighting made some really good fighters in the recent years, so its not that they are inept in making CH into a good game, its bamco that doesnt want to...

back in the 80's and 90's all game projects are usually serious, it doesn't matter if its a tie-in or not, which is why NES's solbrain, the SNES kamen rider or the pre PSX sentai/power rangers games are actually good games with actual gameplay quality instead of some poor cash-ins
 
Last edited:
well if Kamen Rider Climax Heroes games are going add all character all at once then what will be the surprise already -.-
 
the PSX Kuuga was super broken
PSX Ryuki was ridiculously clunky
I enjoyed PSX Agito
Climax Heroes was at first broken but they're releasing new versions like patches for MMOs
 
the PSX Kuuga was super broken
PSX Ryuki was ridiculously clunky
I enjoyed PSX Agito
Climax Heroes was at first broken but they're releasing new versions like patches for MMOs

Climax Heroes PS2 was broken, characters were completely unbalanced.
Climax Heroes W was still bad but fixed a lot of issues from the ps2 version.

Climax Heroes OOO was just awesomely good. Eighting changed all the fighting system, adding more characters (let's remember that KRDKWii never came to Japan so all the 11 Ryuki characters count as new characters) and putting songs into the game transformed this game the best Rider game EVER IMHO, I still play it just because it is SO FUN.

If Climax Heroes Fourze is 50% of what CHOOO was it is gonna be a HELL of enjoyable experience.
 
I know, I'm actually still looking for stuff to put in the custom track for Ichigo, Nigo, V3 and Amazon. :p Speaking of Kamen Rider Kabuto, look how much someone is selling the PS2 game for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS2-KAMEN-R...1462?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c5ba77256

I can understand if it's Brand New; however, the ridiculous for a used price. :p I got luck with mine. $30 and it came with everything. :)

P.S. Even thou it didn't really match with the story, I loved the Hurricanger game for PS1. :)
 
I know, I'm actually still looking for stuff to put in the custom track for Ichigo, Nigo, V3 and Amazon. :p Speaking of Kamen Rider Kabuto, look how much someone is selling the PS2 game for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS2-KAMEN-R...1462?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c5ba77256

I can understand if it's Brand New; however, the ridiculous for a used price. :p I got luck with mine. $30 and it came with everything. :)

P.S. Even thou it didn't really match with the story, I loved the Hurricanger game for PS1. :)

well Kamen Rider Kabuto PS2 for 400+ I rather get it for $1 -.- first buy a blank disc for $1 and burn it for free.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top