さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
By the way anyone know EXACT number of playable characters?
Not rumors, thoughts etc
I mean - Have they ever told us about It?

well I remember saw one guy said he saw 40 slots for the game.but maybe they will add more slots i dk lets wait^^

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
hope for Den-O Wing and Liner Playable and New Den-O or New Vega if Blade rider more good :)

Lurker
That is quite cool. Although they will not get "awesome" from me until they add that incredibly cute female rider from the fourze movie+yet unrevealed super tatoba.
And don't bother to tell me that you disagree. Everything in this world should appeal to me first and then to others. because the world is obviously revolves around me, you silly people.
Don't bother to tell that it's not going to happen, I am well aware of that.

If I recall correctly from last year, the Riders we didn't uncover until we got the game were Garren and WCAX. So it's most likely another secondary Rider and whatever the one-shot Rider is. I'm really hoping it's Ibuki or Todoroki, I really want to beat up Riders with musical instruments!

Last edited:
well I remember saw one guy said he saw 40 slots for the game.but maybe they will add more slots i dk lets wait^^

The TGS build had 40 slots, but right now we already have 43 characters confirmed through scans and the website.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
okok so the 3 extra slots made the chance slimer to what we wanted lol.

you really have to put a high hope for Kamen Rider games? Want me to sing the Journey Through the Decade while trying to remind you every single Kamen Rider games and why we shouldn't hope a lot??

of course, you CAN put a lot of hope in fandom...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MASTER THE ART OF GAMING DESIGNING AND CREATE A BETTER GAME FOR TOKUSATSU FOR PC!!??

Rather than complaining about how flawful the game might have, we should all rise together and made our own fucking GAME!! :169:

of course...I forgot to take my pill right now...:redface2:

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Kabuto PS2 is amazing game. And All Generations is boring for me. But I will say only one thing: You shouldn't have high hopes - you should just enjoy playing Kamen Rider Game. Don't like It? Then don't play!