ClimaxToTheMax
Member
yeah me need ankh too....:buttrock:
add tamashii combo...!!!:shakefist
add tamashii combo...!!!:shakefist
That or they could add in purple eye'd TaToBa Combo. Though I would like to have playable enemies again, like the important enemies of the series. Like Ankh for example, though I hate to admit it, I just want Daguva-Zeba(Grongi Leader from Kuuga) in the game.
Finally, I'm entirely sure Zeronos Vega will get his own finisher. I mean, they're doing this for the other Riders, why wouldn't they to their prized Den-O?
No other secondary rider (other than Knight, who was ported directly from Dragon Knight) has more than one gauge. Why do you think this is? It's because it's Den-O. The cash cow. The one Rider that's a subseries all by himself. Don't try putting the same logic to other series as you do to Den-O, it's doomed to fail.- It's simple. Because Zeronos is only/merely a secondary/sub rider which I believe won't get two finishers (except for Knight). So, they must prefer to give the secondary/sub riders (ones who have form change) their only finisher in their most powerful forms.
3. maybe just maybe, BandaiNamco will make them (standard Birth and Protobirth) to have different fighting styles considering the actual difference of theirs in the original tv shows.
Gotou is strategic and kinda more focused.Date just shoots everything in sight.
PV2 kita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????? ???? (Wii) PV2 Climax Heroes Fourze - YouTube
So Astronauts are singing the theme for the game?PV2 kita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dat theme song
Brakawani is red groove.
Ouja confirmed
Dark Kabuto confirmed from cutscene finisher
???????????? ???? (Wii) PV2 Climax Heroes Fourze - YouTube
Website also updated with all of OOO's combos and Birth and ProtoBirth.
Tag isn't it's own gameplay mode, you choose it the same way you would normally choose a battle style. So for example, if you pick Kuuga you'll scroll past Form change, Power up and Support until you see Tag, you'll then choose 1 form of your 1st character. Then you choose the 2nd and his form.
This is what I'm talking about.date also uses flashy wrestling moves while gotou fights with standard random punches and kicks
Damn, I never thought they would make it this way.Tag isn't it's own gameplay mode, you choose it the same way you would normally choose a battle style. So for example, if you pick Kuuga you'll scroll past Form change, Power up and Support until you see Tag, you'll then choose 1 form of your 1st character. Then you choose the 2nd and his form.