That or they could add in purple eye'd TaToBa Combo. Though I would like to have playable enemies again, like the important enemies of the series. Like Ankh for example, though I hate to admit it, I just want Daguva-Zeba(Grongi Leader from Kuuga) in the game.
The purple eyed Tatoba Combo and or
Tatoba Requiem (Tatoba tenth medals) are both meaningless since they wouldn't add anything different or new to the game since both said Tatoba combos are too similar with
standard Tatoba combo in regard to their movesets.
Protobirth's existence in this game is at least more meaningful based on:
1. for tag team match purpose where he can be partnered with standard Birth since those riders are two different guys in the actual shows and
2. Protobirth's weapon/moveset is a bit different (only has three compared to standard Birth's seven) and
3. maybe just maybe, BandaiNamco will make them (standard Birth and Protobirth) to have different fighting styles considering the actual difference of theirs in the original tv shows.
On a side note, talking about future release of Climax Heroes games (if there's any; in PSVita maybe), I'd like them to finally add the final bosses (monsters) and not necessarily from all of the series just the memorable and coolest ones from Heisei rider series such as:
- N-Daguva-Zeba from Kuuga
- Arch Orphenoch aka Orphenoch King from Faiz
- (Black) Joker from Blade
- Cassis Worm or Gryllus Worm aka Ultimate Native from Kabuto
- Bat Fangire aka 1986 Fangire King from Kiva
- Weather or Utopia Dopant from W
- Kyoryu Greeed (Dr. Maki) from OOO
Anyway Ankh is better if he just be given a role as summon character for OOO the way Riderman is for V3. We need an actual evil bosses to be playable characters, IMO.
Finally, I'm entirely sure Zeronos Vega will get his own finisher. I mean, they're doing this for the other Riders, why wouldn't they to their prized Den-O?
- It's simple. Because Zeronos is only/merely a secondary/sub rider which I believe won't get two finishers (except for Knight). So, they must prefer to give the secondary/sub riders (ones who have form change) their only finisher in their most powerful forms.