After about two years of owning this, I finally decided to put it together now that the boys are old enough to play with it without breaking it. As soon as I figure out where my camera went, I'll post a picture of it.
I used to have one of those. In fact, just found the box while cleaning my room. I loved it, even though the range of movement was nothing and some of the pieces didn't seem like they wanted to fit together right.
Heh - tell me about it! I had to stick him in front of the heater to warm up in order to put him together. I even cut my finger putting him together! Ouch. Ahh well, he's standing there on my desk looking very nice. I wish I found Garren though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.