Kamen Rider Black & Black RX Double Henshin

I....WANT....THAT....MUSIC!!!

What is it and where can I get it!!!!!!

I've never seen Black or Black RX.
I have tears in my eyes. Goddamnit thats awesome. Music does that to me.
 
I just listened to an instrumental version of the Black RX theme, it could be that the choir is singing a version of that maybe...
 
No, I know the RX Theme wery well, thats not the SOng.
I think its also "only" an Insert Song without Vocal (beside the Choir), but I´m not really sure.
 
Actually, I was just about to retract that statement, I listen to both several times and they don't sound as much alike as I had thought.

I was just thinking though, Black Sun and Shadow Moon look sorta similar, except Black is obviously a dark color, and Moon is a lighter silver color, yet black is the good guy.

Man sometimes I just love the writers of these show and the way they take those prospectives of good and evil and twist them.

I wish they would do this more often in the later seasons. Faiz really hit the nail on the head with this, as did Ryuki.

Its always been one of my favorite things about Kamen Rider. The way the Rider uses the power of his enemies to bring them down. Its very analgous of taking it to the man.

Anyway, back on topic, one of the big things I always mark hard on is good music (I'm not sure why), and last season there seemed to be a dry up of good Kamen Rider music. This season, I don't think theres a single song, BGM or otherwise, that hasn't been a wonderful caress to my ears. It really helps me enjoy the series that much better.
 
Last edited:
WOW!

That was serious business. I usually try to avoid watching clips before the episode is subbed but that was worth it. You don't mess with that!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top