There are 8 pages for the game in the Dengeki issue.
2 pages are an interview with Mitsuru Matsuoka/Eternal.
Matsuoka's interview seems like it will be the first in a series of interviews with the game's cast.

The main artwork features all the lead Heisei Riders plus Baron.
Kuuga~Decade are in their final forms (Den-o is in Super Climax).
W is CycloneJokerGoldXtreme, OOO is Super Tatoba, Fourze is Nadeshiko Fusion, Wizard is Infinity Dragon Gold, Gaim is Jinba Lemon and Baron is Mango.

Unclear if these are cutscenes or playable segments, but there are screen shots of the following Riders and monsters:
Decade, Decade Complete Jumbo Formation, King Dark (heisei ver)
WCJGX, Eternal
Super Tatoba, Scrap Yummies
Nadeshiko Fusion, Dustards
Infinity, Sorcerer
Gaim Orange, Jinba, Inves

Premium TV and Movie Sound Edition is limited edition again. Some of the featured tracks are:
Decade: Treasure Sniper
W: W
OOO: POWER to TEARER
Fourze: COSMIC MIND
Wizard: The Finale Of The Finale
Gaim: JUST LIVE MORE

They can also use the VA they are using for Gambarizing. The guy is pretty good. Worst case scenario they can use the PS2 Kabuto game sounds again.
Ganbaride/Rizing Kabuto is the same guy as CH/Battride.

Last edited:
oWkD6Tk.jpg
bx8FQsC.jpg
Jl6Zoe0.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
All of my YES!

the first game was surprisingly quite fun…and I'll be surprised if Gaim doesn't make the cut.

Lurker
All of my YES!

the first game was surprisingly quite fun…and I'll be surprised if Gaim doesn't make the cut.

He is confirmed by previous posts, including the scan of a magazine right above your post which, to be fair, you probably didn't see at the time of typing...

Lurker
The main artwork features all the lead Heisei Riders plus Baron.
Kuuga~Decade are in their final forms (Den-o is in Super Climax).
W is CycloneJokerGoldXtreme, OOO is Super Tatoba, Fourze is Nadeshiko Fusion, Wizard is Infinity Dragon Gold, Gaim is Jinba Lemon and Baron is Mango.

no Rising Ultimate? would make a weird AR vs Dai storyline, but then again, they didn't bother to add the appropriate forms for Cassisworm and Sagittarius either in BW1

Ganbaride/Rizing Kabuto is the same guy as CH/Battride.
yep, but no worries since Kabuto will most likely not have any unique role in the game as opposed to BW1, so they can still reuse his old voice clips just fine, just like how Sima Yi in several games post the VA's death have a reduced role instead of an instant VA change.

Last edited:
Lurker
Seeing Baron in Mango arms is kinda funny, for some reason lol

why? the armor looks much grander than Banana with the bigger armors, and the regal cape, it's nothing to laugh at...plus Baron have nothing aside from Mango anyways right now(unless you include the wacky OOO armor), so there's that.

That image with all the Riders in their Ultimate Forms :buttrock:.

So they're bringing in the Movie Ultimate Forms? Cool. Well... except for Fourze. Please, let there be a Cosmic States only option :sweat:.

Though if they're going to bring in Movie Riders like Eternal and Sorcerer, I wonder what they're going to do for bikes? Will they all just fly around like Beast does :p?

So I guess Mango, at least for Baron, is pretty much regarded as an upgrade from instead of a normal form-change.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Kōki Uchiyama is a very good choice for Kabuto. He sounds a lot like Tendo. Still hope they wil be able to bring back Kabuto and Kiva (Faiz is 100% in)