Though if they're going to bring in Movie Riders like Eternal and Sorcerer, I wonder what they're going to do for bikes? Will they all just fly around like Beast does :p?

They are most likely not gonna be playable.

I really hope this game ends on the Playstation Now. My PS4 arrives on the 22nd and I don't wanna have to buy a PS3 just o play this one.

I doubt we will see a Rider game on the PS4 for a while. We just got a HD Kamen Rider game last year. In Japan, Sony consoles will last longer since they still made games for the PSP while the PSP is dead in the US.

I just want two player mode because I want to play with my friends offline and online. I think it would be fun destroying enemies with your friends and have them help you out on boss battles.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
thank god i didn't purchase battiride war in the last year, i'm saving for this.

Lurker
They are most likely not gonna be playable.

Well, Eternal already existed in previous game, in unplayable form, so the entire point of hyping him then is... his voice actor?

Also, I doubt even they are going to release a sequel with like few new forms and Gaim+Baron as new characters... I think it's time when some of the villains and secondaries are going to get a chance...

The Showa Riders might show up given how they were in the Spring Kamen Rider movie as the main characters.

Lurker
This could be a good time for Eighting to pull a smart move and try to turn the tables when competiting with Segoku BASARA by becoming a bit more sophisticated at this point by adding two features I'd really like to see :

Pause combos and skills done with a direction like : Direction + Triangle.

As for the game itself, HYPE!

Well under 9000
What I'd like to see:

Split-screen multiplayer.
Showa Riders.
More than 4 recycled stages this time.

Lurker
What I'd like to see:
Split-screen multiplayer.
Showa Riders.
More than 4 recycled stages this time.

i would like to see major problems getting fixed first, before adding new ones, and that means the loading speed and the way custom BGM's works and then the old characters being updated

as for new riders, Sorcerer can just float around or ride his staff i guess... whereas most of the secondary riders from BW1 all have bikes(including Skull, Odin.....and Diend)

as for Eternal, he has all of the Gaia Memory available for him, ability of flight must be in one of these babies, or he can simply insert the T2 Trial memory and run really, really fast, for those who says he won't be able to ramp-boost-jump or do U turns, Beast cannot do that either in BW1, so yeah