[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Why Zaviax should be in? Dk isn't counted as part of Kamen Rider franchise, much like Masked Rider.

These "collish" scenes has nothing with the game itself. You buying the game and not 2-3 cutscenes, right?

Xaviax could be a reverse adaptation kind of thing, that would be neat
 
Are we even sure she's voicing a girl? I actually thought it was a boy. A sickly boy who was told that Riders fought for justice, but the evil dick riders are ruining it for him.

Well, in the first part of the trailer she's voicing a boy. But in the later part of the trailer, it's definitely a girl's voice. It's actually the same voice she used for Kivara.
 
The PV looks pretty good, but not magnificent. If they clean the graphics up a little bit and extend the tail on Full Dragon I will feel alot better about importing it. The game play looks like typical hack and slash fair, which I am okay with. The cut scenes are okay, and all the right bosses make appearences. Still a few little graphical nitches, but for a NamcoBandai game based on Tokusatsu I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. Just gonna have to wait and see how I feel when it launches.
 
I just got a look at the new trailer.. Funny how I feel like the characters look better in the game then they do the opening CG used in the other trailers.

While I did like what I saw my two questions on it are now will form changes be there just for the sake of it or will switching be used as a clever way to extend combos.. (just seems like a fun thing to do e.g launch with wizard in fire, switch to air and have attacks based around juggling)... probably wishful thinking.

Also while it may be fun to wail on weak enamies how will the system hold up to one-on-one encounters with bosses... dynasty warriors got very boring when you just had a boss character who was no different to a standard grunt but had 1000% extra HP
 
I just got a look at the new trailer.. Funny how I feel like the characters look better in the game then they do the opening CG used in the other trailers.

Also while it may be fun to wail on weak enamies how will the system hold up to one-on-one encounters with bosses... dynasty warriors got very boring when you just had a boss character who was no different to a standard grunt but had 1000% extra HP

indeed, especially the snowy kuuga fight

because the non rider bosses will most likely not playable in this game they will give more of a fight than the usual grunt, as shown when weather dopant strikes W with a thunderbolt from far away when W is busy fighting grunts

The PV looks pretty good, but not magnificent. If they clean the graphics up a little bit and extend the tail on Full Dragon I will feel alot better about importing it.

the tail will be annoying if its out all the time, i rather have the short tail that expands when wizard is actually USING it...
 
Go Get'em really shows how the KRG have improved.I think I might like this just as much as Just the Beginning, one of my favorite insert themes in Rider.I'm more excited about the song than the game itself, since I won't be able to play it anyway.

What's up with Eiji's voice?Is it still Shu?
 
Sad news guys, the seiyuu for Kabuto, Takishita Tsuyoshi, just passed away yesterday. It seem that's he was killed by an accident when heading home. Other than Kabuto, he's also the seiyuu for Sima Yi from Shin Sangoku Musou.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top