Chief HJU News Editor
I'm interested to know which different works it will cross over with, unless it's something they already have licenses too., but even then legally it's complicated. Maybe some Gundams? It's already happened afterall.

XBox 360s can't play Japanese games, so it won't help either way.

The 360 is region free, but some Japanese games will be locked out on other regions.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I am indescribably excited for this. Just think, you get to play a Kamen Rider game with crisp PS3 visuals and Dynasty Warriors style gameplay, slaughtering hundreds if not thousands of braindead lackeys with punches, kicks, and special attacks

I will buy a PS3 when this comes out, I'm dead serious

I will remain skeptical. I can't recall when is the last time I played a decent Kamen Rider game...
The two All Riders games were pretty fun, but only for brief instances. At the end of the day, it was just a bare bones beat-em-up with very little to offer aside from special attacks and the license of a popular 40 year old franchise featuring kung-fu fighting bugmen

That graphic!
wwwdotuporg3851646.jpg

wwwdotuporg3851645.jpg

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Kamen Rider Musou? Holy FUCKING ****. Hyped as **** man. This has incredible potential especially due to crossovers.

Aaaaaand I just found out Koei isn't going to be involved with this at all. I have a bad feeling about this...any musou-like game that isn't made by Koei is usually very lacking and unpolished. Look at Bleach Soul Resureccion for instance. Gonna keep my expectations low just in case.

[HIDE]
That graphic!
wwwdotuporg3851646.jpg

wwwdotuporg3851645.jpg
[/HIDE]
Hoooly ****, it feels so weird but amazing to see Kamen Rider in such a high resolution graphics engine. And **** yeah, Masked form is finally back.

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

Hope it will at least One Piece-level game. If they do a proper game, I'm buying a PS3.

I'm interested to know which different works it will cross over with, unless it's something they already have licenses too., but even then legally it's complicated. Maybe some Gundams? It's already happened afterall.

I'm pretty sure that by "different works", they just mean the different Rider series.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Glad I just got a PS3... :buttrock:

My guess for developer.
- CyberConnect2
- Banpresto
- Inti-Creates

Probably none of those 3. :sweat:

It's just crossover with different heisei rider series.