Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride for NDS

Got Some translations (Thanks GameFAQs boards)
kamenriderbattleganbari.jpg


1st Page:
-----
1. Favorite (Hero Cards)
2. Favorite (SP Cards)
3. Newly Acquired Cards
4. All Cards

kamenriderbattleganbari.jpg


4th Page:
-----
1. Series 9 Cards
2. Toy Cards
3. Jumbo Cards
4. Other Cards (DS Original Cards)
 
Just wrapped Series/Generation 4. I acquired 60 of 73, and 197 of 705 total.

Also another best partner team up:
Decade (2-001)
Cool Guy (2-006)
 
After I perform an attack (or finisher), I get a message with a %, I don't understand what it means. Here's an example:
40583496.jpg
 
I was playing with the card list (Blue on the main screen (aka Card Binder), then the Red button). I went to a rider, pressed A, and something happened.

The First Time
kamenriderbattleganbari.jpg


The Second Time
kamenriderbattleganbari.jpg


Someone, please tell me what's going on
 
That's how you save your favorites. If there's a tiny Decade Complete card at the top corner, it's saved as a favorite.
 
Haven't had alot of time to play this (Work and stuff. :p). I'm still on 5-3. :\ Just curious, any update on any passwords (Even the ones given from the Ganbaride Arcades) ?
 
A Cheat for Everyone
GameFAQs said:
New Game +, new enemy types and rare cards. *new*
Finish story mode once once, and you'll be able to start the game again from the start with all the cards you have. And you'll also encounter different opponents instead of generic black soldiers. Blue soldiers will give you exclusive rider cards you can't buy, red ones will give you rider cards from other series than the one you're actually on in story mode, yellow ones will give you rare support cards (yellow) and white ones seem to give you rider cards from a very specific and exclusive series different from the ones you get from blue soldiers.
 
http://ixistudios.ca/KRG.xls

A complete database of all the game's Hero Cards, with stats, card numbers, and notes on gameplay on the Top tab. Cards are sorted by series, then by Rider, then by form, then by card number. The card abilities for most of sets 1-3 are included; the rest will come as my translator works.

Spent four days on this, y'all better appreciate it. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top