Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride for NDS

One more thing, it's kind of bugging me while playing this game. What exactly does this do:

I ways thought it was a random button, but it isn't.

That sorts your cards. The default is by Number. Off the top of my head other ways you can sort the cards are by Attack pt, Def pt, Finisher pt, by the 3 card types and rarity.
 
Got frustated today because spent so much GP but still can't get 3 last cards from Ganbaride ver. 4(all 4-5 stars: Decade's Decade Jail, Hibiki's Bakuretsu Kyoda no Kata, and Agito's Rider Kick), so decided to play dirty, back-up my original play data, and then used action replay to see all cards:P
There are few interesting cards/hissatsu, like the jumbo Decade from All Rider vs Daishocker, 11 Rider Kicks, and the most hilarious, Decade and Kuuga's Decade Dodge:laugh:
Way to make Kuuga's fan hates you more, Tsukasa:laugh:
After saw all cards, I use my original play data again and got frustated again XD


And I like original hissatsu that we didn't see on tv/movie, like Decade Vision, Decade Jail, Dimension Unlimited, Dark Kabuto's Rider Kick(where he clock up behind his opponent then do the kick), Fang Joker's Blade Tempest, and Nega Den-O's Nega Stream Slash:buttrock:
Even I have an Action replay, and didn't use it yet for this one (I'll probably use it to back up my saves, when my microSD adapter gets here).

I just try to get as many cards as possible, and when fishing for the series runs dry, I just go the next series (or week).
 
I haven't seen those yet! o.0 Must try harder!

Decade's Decade Vision is available since version/chapter 2 I guess, while Decade Jail is one of the rare card on chapter 4(card no. 4-02 IIRC). Dimension Unlimited is Decade Complete's Rider Kick, available on chapter 5 onwards.

And for the Decade Dodge I forget when you can get it, here's the screenshot :D
[HIDE]
42323518.jpg
66088505.jpg

66105309.jpg
74548832.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
I think I've found an answer to a previous question about health:
book1819.jpg


Please translate, or at the very least translate the equation.


Amen

The top paragraph states that it is possible to acquire bonus (additional) points to your team's basic statistics through the Belt Lamp Roulette (think it's translated as so) and the compatibility of your Rider partners.

The images and remainder points explain that the health points of your team is the combined value of the health points of your main and support Riders; however, all other statistics (attack, defense, finishing) are only based on that of the main Rider you are using.

I have a question: If you were to progress to the later stages of the game without completing the collection for the previous stage/series (meaning moving on to Stage 2 when you have only 36/42 cards in Stage 1), will you still able to acquire cards in the previous stage collection?
 
Something I don't understand.

Sometimes when I pick partners, I notice they bro fist then I get a nice little bonus....for example: I picked a team of Knight and IXA and got a stat bonus.
 
that's the "best partner" bonus. In "card game" battles (as opposed to the fights with the bugs, where you're summoning riders), how well your cards match up gives you a variable bonus.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top