Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride for NDS

I usually do Play-Asia.

Also, avoid Yes-Asia at all costs. I ordered Ryusei no Rockman from them back when it first came out and it's been like four years and I still have not gotten it, because it never shipped.
 
Does anyone know anything about ROM-hacking? I am willing to make an English patch. I don't know anything about ROM-hacking, so some help would be great.
 
I usually do Play-Asia.

Also, avoid Yes-Asia at all costs. I ordered Ryusei no Rockman from them back when it first came out and it's been like four years and I still have not gotten it, because it never shipped.
Probably cause you called it Rockman. IT'S MEGAMAN! AMERICA FTW!!!:patriotic::loltongue: XD
 
If you want to find out about ROM hacking, go to GBAtemp. They know pretty much everything about ROM hacking and coding.
 
I usually do Play-Asia.

Also, avoid Yes-Asia at all costs. I ordered Ryusei no Rockman from them back when it first came out and it's been like four years and I still have not gotten it, because it never shipped.

Really? Maybe it's just the games on there I guess :/ (I've been buying movies and it's just fine.) Also, I bought from the American side not the Japanese side of the site. It also depends where you live. And did they ever refund you?
 
Personally, i've never had a problem with Yesasia (From the US side). I've used to purchase from them since 2003; however, the reason i stopped ordering from them was because i found Play-Asia a few years later. I guess to each his own. :p For me, i just wanna make sure i get my Ganbaride card this time. (Got screwed out of mine from Play-Asia with CH:W). :redface2:

One week 2 days !! Get Hype !! :castlerock:
 
Ok, so... I finally got my hands on this game and... dont understand a damn thing :p

As I've predicted, the story mode (and long explainations) ruins everything if you don't read japanese (not a big surprise though).

So, is there any patch/translation on the way ? (I may can help if it is, but only with a translator... that's better than nothing right ?).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top