Downloaded it, it seems pretty sweet. I wanna see how it fully turns out once the cards come out, cause ill def be picking up some cards to battle some RIders!
You'll be able to retrieve all your cards, but your levels, battles you've fought etc. will all be lost. Cards are the only things retrievable. The serial codes will be usable once you delete the app. You can only use the serial codes one at the time.
You'll be able to retrieve all your cards, but your levels, battles you've fought etc. will all be lost. Cards are the only things retrievable. The serial codes will be usable once you delete the app. You can only use the serial codes one at the time.
Seriously this is the kind of things that make me wish KR was known outside Japan. I want belt, toys, and game. One day... one day... this will be mine
Great, I rolled a fourth Condor medal. I need Tiger and I'll have all of OOO's special items. All I'm missing now is the Joker Memory, Den-O Sword Form sound and the Tiger medal.
You'll get one of these when you roll a complete medal set. It plays the belt sound and song.
[hide]
[/hide]
One thing I find weird is that the Grasshopper medal is the only one active in the game. Took a peek inside the app and there is a sprite for the Stag Beetle medal, but not for the Mantis medal.
There are sprites of Heat, Luna, Metal and Trigger. But only Cyclone and Joker are active in the game.
I could try, but there are some on YouTube already.
On the iPad 2.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSdD89ADho"]YouTube - ?????? AR????? iPad2????‏[/ame]
Great, I rolled a fourth Condor medal. I need Tiger and I'll have all of OOO's special items. All I'm missing now is the Joker Memory, Den-O Sword Form sound and the Tiger medal.
You'll get one of these when you roll a complete medal set. It plays the belt sound and song.
[hide]
One thing I find weird is that the Grasshopper medal is the only one active in the game. Took a peek inside the app and there is a sprite for the Stag Beetle medal, but not for the Mantis medal.
There are sprites of Heat, Luna, Metal and Trigger. But only Cyclone and Joker are active in the game.
So, I've extracted the ipa... some stuff are in (music, menu voices and some png (medals, memories etc...)). Not what I expected though. I was seeking for clear belt sounds (I guess it's in the dat file which I can't open yet).
u get to fight birth by scanning something that's round. there's a scanning option especially for round objects.
as for o-medals, memories, etc, u get it thru the vendor tab. after so and so amount of time, it refreshes and lets you roll again (like a gachapon). each time 5 coins. i think 30 min for one coin or something like that.