[Video Game] Kamen Rider AR Carddass

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
You can find some info here. http://henshinjustice.com/2011/06/16/idevice-app-kamen-rider-ar-carddass/

The app is still in its early stages. The cards haven't even been released yet, so the only one you can fight is Birth and the only Rider you can use is OOO TaToBa combo.
There is one promotional card, which you can only find it at Tokyo Toy Show. But you don't need the cards, as long as you can find someone kind enough to snap a picture of the AR code, you are good to go.

Luckily, someone took a picture of the promotional TaJaDol card. If you win against OOO TaJaDol, you'll be able to use it. There's a mission you have to do in order to defeat TaJaDol. You are not allowed to use "Attack", you'll have to defeat him by using "Kick", "Rush" or a finishing move.
Promo Tatoba and Birth.
[hide]

[/hide]

Mission list, covers volume 1 and 2.
[hide]
1-1: Finish with special attack.
1-2: Use item before winning.
1-3: Don't use rush.
1-4: Win with a heart/ Rider.
1-5: 5 or more rounds.
1-6: Within 5 rounds.
1-7: Have more than 1000 hp and win.
1-8: Don't use attack.
1-9: Use Kamen Rider W and win.
1-10: More than 500 hp and win.
1-11: 300 hp or less.
1-12: Win with a technique/ Rider
1-13: Get excellent on a special attack
1-14: Don't use special attacks.
1-15: Win with a heart/ Rider.
1-16: Win with a heart/ Rider.
1-17: 200 hp or less.
1-18: Attack only, no kicks or rush.
1-19: Don't use kick.
1-20: 1500 hp or more.
1-21: Don't use special attacks.
1-22: Within 7 rounds.
1-23: Great on a special attack.
1-24: Win with a heart/ Rider.
1-25: 7 rounds or more.
1-26: Kick only.
1-27: Within 6 rounds.
1-28: Get hit by a special attack and then win.
1-29: Use a special attack.
1-30: Rush only.
1-31: No items.
1-32: 500 hp or less.
1-33: 6 rounds or less.
1-34: Win with a counter.
1-35: Win with OOO.
1-36: Win.
1-37: Within 4 rounds.
1-38: Win with a technique/ Rider
1-39: 200 hp or less.
1-40: 4 rounds or more.

2-1: Finish with special attack.
2-2: Do 1200 or more damage.
2-3: Use OOO.
2-4: Great.
2-5: Win with a heart/ Rider.
2-6: 5 rounds or more.
2-7: Item before winning.
2-8: Don't use special attacks.
2-9: No kicks.
2-10: Get hit by a special attack.
2-11: Within 5 rounds.
2-12: Within 4 rounds.
2-13: No rush.
2-14: Special attacks only.
2-15: 6 rounds or more.
2-16: Excellent.
2-17: Rush only.
2-18: Win with a technique/ Rider
2-19: Finish with a critical.
2-20: Within 6 rounds.
2-21: Use Den-O.
2-22: Land 1000 or more damage.
2-23: 400 hp or less.
2-24: 1000 hp or more.
2-25: No attacks.
2-26: Kick only.
2-27: No healing items.
2-28: 3 kicks and win.
2-29: Win with a heart/ Rider.
2-30: No items.
2-31: 1500 hp or more.
2-32: Win with full hp.
2-33: 5 rounds.
2-34: Use a special attack.
2-35: Win with counter.
2-36: Attack only.
2-37: Win after getting critical on defense.
2-38: Use a special attack.
2-39: Use Fourze.
2-40: Win. [/hide]

Last edited:

KickHopper

Rajio Showa Rider
Sweet, thanks for the scoop, DecaEnd.

Unfortunately this time, people on Yahoo Auctions Japan are going to be smart and aren't going to post pictures of the AR code, just the front of the card. I was able to make some fake cards for my Decadriver thanks to YAJ that worked, but it looks like this time I'll have to scour the internet for pics. Or buy the card set that's already on pre-order for next month, but that's a lot of money to spend on cards you only need to scan once.

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
There's a guy who has picture of the back of the card on Yahoo Auctions. Not all of them has, but there are a few people who have.

Fang Joker and Black. You can't use them yet though, you'll need their serial code which is on the card which are released July 30. But you can still play around with the AR Camera and see how strong they are.

Bogard

Irregular Hunter
My sister has an iPod touch so I'd like to ask, how would one get this app for an American iDevice? Or is that even possible?

DSP

Lurker
All you need to do is make a japanese itunes account, it's a fairly easy to do, I've downloaded the app and it's pretty freaking awesome, shame TATOBA only does a rider punch for a finishing attack.

Midnite

Just got it and man it's cool. A lot of rehashing from Ganbaride but that's alright.

EDIT: Did some digging around hoping for Belt Sounds but found Rider names.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eos4gMLz7B0"]YouTube - ‪Kamen Rider AR Cardass V1 - Available Riders‬‏[/ame]

EDIT2: OST Get! No luck on Belt sounds though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDMBv5o767U"]YouTube - ‪Kamen Rider AR Carddass V1.0 OST‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

ennui

俺は太陽の子!
i personally have been playing with this too. i got the promo card from the international tokyo toy show too! lets see if these codes work...

edit: nice! ya can't play with them yet. i was wondering in the first place how some people got fangjoker to show up.

Last edited:

Judge Faiz

I am the law
So my question is, if I do a japanese itunes account, and download the app, is it going to screw with my existing US itunes account at all or my other apps?

And secondly, are there other kamen rider apps?

djmon25

i just installed it today... so to answer your question... No it won't mess up your US itunes account, but it did disorganized my apps but that's probably because i used my computer instead of my laptop (where i first synced my iPod touch).

as for other rider apps, i've seen some japanese dragon knight apps, but you have to pay for it... so i wouldn't know what you do with it lol.

CuberToy

The Dragon Knight app are crap :p
You just put a card and it play a video of Dragon Knight (I would highly prefer Ryuki, and it's a jap app... don't understand a sec)

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
So my question is, if I do a japanese itunes account, and download the app, is it going to screw with my existing US itunes account at all or my other apps?

And secondly, are there other kamen rider apps?
Nah, it shouldn't. I have 4 different iTunes accounts for 4 different countries, I still haven't experienced any problems.
Just follow this video. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yFEfM8oD0"]YouTube - ‪[TUT] How To Make Japanese iTunes Account (no redeem code required)‬‏[/ame]

There are no other official Rider apps, just some Dragon Knight and Rider #1 transformation belt app.

Also, I just found out about this recently. You basically need to buy the cards after all, you can scan the AR code without a card, but you need a serial code that activates the card. The serial code is one time use only. Serial codes are not needed for promotional cards, such as the Tajador one.
At least you can use these cards, unlike the Ganbaride cards.

ennui

俺は太陽の子!
i've had a jp itunes account for awhile now. there aren't any worthwhile kr apps. don't even bother searching. the ar carddass app is as good as it gets.

anyways, kind of boring fighting the same guy over and over again but i'm like level 7 now. i wonder if it comes in handy to level up really high before the cards are released. anyone know what the levels are for? i don't seem to gain anything from the levels.

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
i've had a jp itunes account for awhile now. there aren't any worthwhile kr apps. don't even bother searching. the ar carddass app is as good as it gets.

anyways, kind of boring fighting the same guy over and over again but i'm like level 7 now. i wonder if it comes in handy to level up really high before the cards are released. anyone know what the levels are for? i don't seem to gain anything from the levels.
Well, the Tajador promo card's special attack required level 5, right? I'm pretty sure the other cards have similar requirements. Other than that, I don't think levels do anything.

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I've got to say, this is quite a cool little concept

I'd like to hope that at somepoint they get around to making one for Super Sentai

Ryuuken

So, I dunno if I've got this straight, but confirmation is nice.

We can't use the cards unless we have the special serial code. Does that mean fighting against them as well? Cause I'm completely fine with using just OOO (it won't do much, but I like a challenge in my games).

So scanning the cards only unlocks the riders for our collection, which I don't think we can view their models unless we have the code, right?

ennui

俺は太陽の子!
Well, the Tajador promo card's special attack required level 5, right? I'm pretty sure the other cards have similar requirements. Other than that, I don't think levels do anything.
that's true, now that i think about it. i should keep leveling then so i can get all the special stuff when the cards come out!

ennui

俺は太陽の子!
So, I dunno if I've got this straight, but confirmation is nice.

We can't use the cards unless we have the special serial code. Does that mean fighting against them as well? Cause I'm completely fine with using just OOO (it won't do much, but I like a challenge in my games).

So scanning the cards only unlocks the riders for our collection, which I don't think we can view their models unless we have the code, right?
according to all the info we gathered and know, basically the AR CODE will allow us to scan and see a model of the rider. however, in order to use them/fight them, we need to have a serial code to input/scan (maybe like a QR code) in order to gain access to it. each card has its own special code which can only be use once. therefore this avoids people just posting the codes online for sharing.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon