Ah I see, well thats both bad and good. I mean, good for those that are only using it to collect the models. So, in that case, is it so wrong to ask if we could do a code list for the cards? Not the serial card, but the scan code?

Kindof like how bulbapedia has all the pokemon AR codes put up on a list.

Well screw that...what's the fun if you can't fight with them.

The app is still at 1.0, a prototype so early they don't even have the official site up. It's just a nice glimpse to see how the AR works and what their stats will be once they're released.

俺は太陽の子!
they do that to avoid people sharing the cards. if you buy the cards yourself, of course you can view them, use them, fight against them. but the only thing u can do if you share with someone is just view the model with the card. unless the person sharing with u is going to give you their serial code for free or something.

i think they release it so early before all the cards are coming out to get people's opinions. so, there will be some changes. but it won't be making cards sharable. if you could do that, they wouldn't make any money.

they do that to avoid people sharing the cards. if you buy the cards yourself, of course you can view them, use them, fight against them. but the only thing u can do if you share with someone is just view the model with the card. unless the person sharing with u is going to give you their serial code for free or something.

i think they release it so early before all the cards are coming out to get people's opinions. so, there will be some changes. but it won't be making cards sharable. if you could do that, they wouldn't make any money.

Thats 80% of the reason I got the app is to be able to mess around with the cards. I'll eventually buy my own to have the serial codes, but I've been wanting a model viewer mostly, and now there technically is one.

Well what if the app crashes and you have to re-download it? All your data will be lost. And what if you have a rare card? "Oh too bad kid you don't have Den-O Super Climax Form any more, buy 15 more packs so you can get it again."

Is there something to do with this app if you have no cards at all (and no camera :p). Like, can you brwse threw models ?

(I only have an iPad 1, wich was offered to me, so, no camera :( )

The Meteor has landed
Is there something to do with this app if you have no cards at all (and no camera :p). Like, can you browse threw models ?

(I only have an iPad 1, which was offered to me, so, no camera :( )

Well, you can fight Birth with OOO TaToBa and, that's pretty much it. And, I'm pretty sure you can go to the Apple store and they can trade your iPad1 for an iPad2, I don't if its for free or not but, I know you can do that, from what I heard of course

Si I tried... and it's not even possible to put it on the ipad... First time I see that in fact, usually an iphone/ipod app get the x2 zoom. Maybe because it doesn't have camera.

Bottom line, need to get an iphone (it was already planned but that make one more reason).

As for the exchange program, seems to be just for US students (some of them). A shame since I get my iPad 2 month after the release of the second.

EDIT : Yep, need a Camera (that make perfect sense :p)

Last edited:
俺は太陽の子!
Well what if the app crashes and you have to re-download it? All your data will be lost. And what if you have a rare card? "Oh too bad kid you don't have Den-O Super Climax Form any more, buy 15 more packs so you can get it again."

well, if u have the actual card, i'm sure there are ways to retrieve it back. maybe they will do something similar to retrieving your purchases from itunes. like you delete the app, install it again and u can retrieve your in-app purchases.

as for losing all your data... if they don't store it on a server, then that means u do lose it all... which is kind of dumb in my opinion. usually apps don't crash that bad but it can happen. i think i remember reading somewhere they don't.... i gotta confirm again.

i'll be surprised if they release the final version with these problems intact.

is true, now that I think. I keep leveling so if I can get all the special tricks when the cards come out!