SentaiRider
Lurker
kamen rider and super sentai sale
PayPal and USPS money order only.
I hate to let this guys go but I don't have room for them anymore
Thebee:$45 Plus shipping
Ryuki belt $60 plus shipping
dragon visor used:$30 plus shipping (comes with cards you see in the pic,I don't have the originals card that came with the visor) SOLD
GoGo Changer:$45 Plus shipping
BraceThrottle:$45 Plus shipping
SP License:$45 plus shipping
Master license $45 plus shipping
beetleborg DX figures:$10 each plus shipping SHADOWBORG SOLD
For trade
If you have any kamen rider item let me know,other stuff heres what am looking for.
Iron Man 2 6 inch Walmart exclusive Figures Iron man.
Iron Man 2 6 inch Walmart exclusive Figures war machine.
PayPal and USPS money order only.
I hate to let this guys go but I don't have room for them anymore
Thebee:$45 Plus shipping
Ryuki belt $60 plus shipping
dragon visor used:$30 plus shipping (comes with cards you see in the pic,I don't have the originals card that came with the visor) SOLD
GoGo Changer:$45 Plus shipping
BraceThrottle:$45 Plus shipping
SP License:$45 plus shipping
Master license $45 plus shipping
beetleborg DX figures:$10 each plus shipping SHADOWBORG SOLD
For trade
If you have any kamen rider item let me know,other stuff heres what am looking for.
Iron Man 2 6 inch Walmart exclusive Figures Iron man.
Iron Man 2 6 inch Walmart exclusive Figures war machine.
Last edited: