Kamen Rider 555 ~ Series Discussion

lol finding ONE mistake in a post make you feel good then enjoy it. But please don't try to think that the characters in fiaz were smart.

Please how many times was Takumi in trouble with orphenochs and didn't have the gear but he decided to change at that time.

Kiba and Takumi left it up to the 2 morons of each of the respective groups to send messages to each other.


yuka and keitaro have been conversing the whole time and it takes the whole series till they figure out that they have been talking to each other. LEARN A PERSONS FULL NAME

and the only reason they found out is cause Keitaro needs to sound out words and speak aloud when he reads.

mari is oblivious to the asshatery of kusaka masato the whole series so was takumi.

they were all idiot's.

You don't have to HATE the show to think the characters are stupid as hell.
I love faiz but the character were idiots.
 
Ah, this convo is finally over. Ok so enough about the characters. How about the tech, I loved Smart Brain's belts!
 
I doubt Inui needs you to defend him on the internets. I doubt intelligence has anything to do with the fact that he types like a 12 year old on the MTV message boards.

1. im also sure that u dont need RyoShin to come to ur rescue. but its kinda hard not too when he is following u everywhere u freakin go.

2. i know u did not just say that i type like a 12 year old. THIS IS THE INTERNET. i dont need to type like a professor. u guys should be smart enough to understand wat i am saying. its not like im typing words backwards and ****. and this, coming from a girl who complains about every damn thing that upsets her just the tiniest bit and makes a huge drama scene out of it. i cant believe u r talking.

i will type however i want, u guys cant do crap about it. now, ive heard Yellow Stranger's explanation, how about the main players in this. Lady, u got anything, how about RyoShin, i know he is gonna pop in anytime.

EDIT: oop, too late.
 
Last edited:
Ah, this convo is finally over. Ok so enough about the characters. How about the tech, I loved Smart Brain's belts!
It seemed really inconvenient to me how they always had to carry the belts around in a case, lol...but I liked the look of them overall. I really liked the tech aspect of the show; it'd been a while.

What relevance did that hold to what I had just said other than sounding like a 11 year old Gaia retard.
None at all. I was trying to get past all of your antagonistic griping and move on with the topic. But I guess you can't let it go. Perhaps such negativity is why you can't stay part of a fansub group more than a day. *has a fit of coughing*
 
Last edited:
1. im also sure that u dont need RyoShin to come to ur rescue. but its kinda hard not too when he is following u everywhere u freakin go.

Dahling, I can "fight" my own battles on the internets. If they choose to comment, so be it. Last time I checked, you were "arguing" with YellowStranger and had your "friend" defend you until I saw the epicness and decided to reply.

Oh lord, please, don't throw stones if your backyard isn't straight.

2. i know u did not just say that i type like a 12 year old. THIS IS THE INTERNET. i dont need to type like a professor. u guys should be smart enough to understand wat i am saying. its not like im typing words backwards and ****. and this, coming from a girl who complains about every damn thing that upsets her just the tiniest bit and makes a huge drama scene out of it. i cant believe u r talking.

It may be the internet but there are rules of etiquette that are applied to places like message boards, chat rooms, etc etc. Some people do not appreciate your typing style -- I don't like your typing style. People who type like that are usually people who have no regard for internet etiquette and are just annoying. Are you such person?

I mean, you don't know me beyond whatever drama happened at EJF so why even go there? Oh, sweet child, you're getting desperate and playing the game dirty.

i will type however i want, u guys cant do crap about it. now, ive heard Yellow Stranger's explanation, how about the main players in this. Lady, u got anything, how about RyoShin, i know he is gonna pop in anytime.

I'm not going to repeat myself. The characters are fucking retards.
 
1. im also sure that u dont need RyoShin to come to ur rescue. but its kinda hard not too when he is following u everywhere u freakin go.

i will type however i want, u guys cant do crap about it. now, ive heard Yellow Stranger's explanation, how about the main players in this. Lady, u got anything, how about RyoShin, i know he is gonna pop in anytime.

Hey Inui are you a moron? just cause you are sore about other **** don't bring it to this thread. Oh but you cant argue our points so you want to derail the topic on hand to something else to distract from it right. How about you go ahead and read up i've said plenty.

I have not come to anyone rescue all i've posted are My opinions on the subjects at hand. Oh, and what, now if i friend posts in a thread i cant at all Grow the **** up.

Japanfan4ever - I am a Faiz fan if i wasn't is would not of watched the entire series and the movie and special over 3 times. and the thread title is "Kamen Rider 555 ~ Series Discussion" not "Kamen Rider 555 ~ Series Fanwank". The series had its faults and its good points, discussions tend to go over BOTH.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top