Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

well, i'm not the gadget fan either, i just hope that the gimmick blends so well to the plot structure like in gaim
the color scheme of the weapon doesnt seem too eye-catching or toy-ish soooo, it's a plus side for me XD



still hoping for no two episodes arc..........
 
Wow that GanGan Saber has a lot of playability. I like the way it transforms and can combine with the gadgets of the series to create even more modes. The Eyecons sound cool too.
 
You're probably going to be disappointed.

why is that ?? does it seems the atmosphere or the looks of ghost till now will not bring gaim's plot structure again? :170:



either way, my judgement will change through when i know all the staff behind this..
a lot of driving plot (pun no intended) like drive is the least i can hold on to :sweat:
 
I really wish the writers could find some sort of fusion with single and double episodes…. Sometimes, it can lead to trash like Wizard's All Dragon Form.
 
the scans already here, and it's awesome !!!
maybe someone can bring it here with hd quality ^_^


though the belt is really reaaaally bland......
and still no news from the scans the actor who's gonna be ghost
 
We know everything but like, the actor. xD

My thoughts on Kamen Rider Ghost (and I've seen the new HQ scans):

This sounds fresh. Like, fresher than Gaim fresh. The story is intriguing (dead Rider?) and I'm liking the use of historical figures to signal form changes. The supposed gothic/horror look will be a nice change of pace too.

Ghost himself is interesting. I like the hood and the colour, though his face leaves something to be desired. None of the scans showed him with his hood on, but I'm sure he'll look better with it.

The other forms are cool, I especially like Musashi and Edison. His weapons arsenal looks creative and fun too.

And having a secondary Rider (Sceptre?) off the bat is great.

Can't wait for this season (though I'm in no rush to see Drive end, that show is amazing)
 
Here are the scans (since no one wanted to post them)

[hide]
tumblr_ns6t0gIdDE1utj85ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_ns6t0gIdDE1utj85ho1_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho2_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho1_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho3_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho4_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho5_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho9_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho8_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho7_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho6_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho1_500.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho5_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho6_1280.avif[/hide]
 
Looks like Ghost Ore-damashii(base form) and Newton Ghost Change will debut in Drive's movie...

No news/rumours on the cast yet?
 
So the Belt is a one eyed bedsheet ghost lol. Since the eyeball are quite deep in the belt if looking from the side there is an illusion that the eyeball are watching you from sideways.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top