Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

I used to think Jan was annoying. But now he's starting to grow on me and now I'm starting to get a deeper meaning to his Jan-ish language. Although, the costumes would have been a little bit better, the season was one of the best I've ever seen.:buttrock: :buttrock: I'll miss Gekiranger:bawling: 8( :( . Let me say this one last time, "Our Geki is the proof of justice! Juken Sentai Gekiranger!":buttrock: :buttrock:
 
Last edited:
I used to think Jan was annoying. But now he's starting to grow on me and now I'm starting to get a deeper meaning to his Jan-ish language. Although, the costumes would have been better, the season was one of the best I've ever seen.:buttrock: :buttrock: I'll miss Gekiranger:bawling: 8( :( . Let me say this one last time, "Our Geki is the proof of justice! Juken Sentai Gekiranger!":buttrock: :buttrock:

In the beginning of the series I hated Jan with all my strength, and now he's my favorite ranger of all time! :buttrock: And I do think that the costumes are awesome, specially the Super Gekiranger's ones!

M'Y
 
200801131239000tkt2.jpg


200801131242000trm8.jpg


Are you happy now?
wow! nice!
 
Forever Knight: Well, Maku is to appear in the final episode.

Shougo B'Stard: Ohh, Rio did tip the scales..."Gekirinki"
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top