Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

I don't know, dudes, Stag Buster also looked very feminine at first with the silver and ice blue, and the fact that he always had his legs together and stuff. I wouldn't get TOO excited yet.
 
Yup, it's just a toy battery.

KYoffui.avif

Thank you. I was wondering what the heck MagiRed was doing there. Man, a bunch of supporting roles played by Sentai veterans and toys with connections to the past. I think a certain team was also fond of Gokaiger. :laugh:
 
I don't know, dudes, Stag Buster also looked very feminine at first with the silver and ice blue, and the fact that he always had his legs together and stuff. I wouldn't get TOO excited yet.
He wasn't feminine. You just found yourself attracted to him. J can make any man question his basic principals.
 
The full lyrics of the ending confirms that the 24th battery is Tobaspino, should be based on the Spinosaurus.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top