Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

I had no idea Leo was Griffozer's suit actor, and I didn't remember the Giffozer suit being in Gokaiger.
I don't think Griffozer was in Gokaiger, but the guy who played Leo in Fourze has been an on/off suit actor for years (IIRC he started out working on the Metal Hero franchise), and shared the Griffozer suit with another actor back when they were making Zyuranger. He then went on to be in the red ranger suits from Ohranger through Megaranger, but since then he's tended to be in different one-shot roles (mainly resurrected old bad guys in Kamen Rider movies).
 
Just saw the seiyuu list~ Veteran & talented voice actors for Kyouryuuger!

Morikawa Toshiyuki is gonna voice Kenjin Torin(the birdman mentor character to the Kyouryuuger)!

Tomatsu Haruka is gonna voice Kyanderia!!
(you'd probably know her as Asuna in SAO)

aaannd narration is by Don Kanonji's voice actor Chiba Shigeru :laugh:

There are no seiyuu listed for the Juudenryuu though...
 
Just saw the seiyuu list~ Veteran & talented voice actors for Kyouryuuger!

Morikawa Toshiyuki is gonna voice Kenjin Torin(the birdman mentor character to the Kyouryuuger)!

Tomatsu Haruka is gonna voice Kyanderia!!
(you'd probably know her as Asuna in SAO)

aaannd narration is by Don Kanonji's voice actor Chiba Shigeru :laugh:

There are no seiyuu listed for the Juudenryuu though...

iloveitplz1.png
 
Really strange how we didn't get a first episode preview trailer. The suit stuff is mostly for show, and we got no civilian shots or dialogue save for the samba portion of the henshin.

There is a short clip on the website of Ryo introducing himself, but that was nothing compared. http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/kyouryu/

Another thing I just realized, no "See you then" and wave by the cast at the end of the more recent promos. Toei is sealing every drop of cast personality for some reason. lol
 
The last time we got not "See you soon!" was boukenger

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfC0iZho_U"]Boukenger promo - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised there was no proper episode 1 preview. We just had a promo after the finale episode of Go-busters
 
He looks good, they could have done something real ugly with him but they didn't. I really like the gauntlet. That's a weapon that is long over due, even more awesome that it is a changer.
 
Finally! I mean how long was it going to take for them to announce another ranger? I mean we've know about the core team for how long now? 5 minutes? Feels like forever!


We're definitely getting a 7th.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top