Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Well it is not always a must to have two girls, in a sentai. well they could do what Zyuranger, Abaranger did with their sixths.
 
Well it is not always a must to have two girls, in a sentai. well they could do what Zyuranger, Abaranger did with their sixths.

Why isn't it? If there are five heroes, two of them should be girls. Women need representation, and female Rangers are important; it's not always easy to find heroines out there that aren't magical girls (no, Sailor Moon and PreCure aren't the same as Sentai)

Go Busters is considered too dark?

How the hell does that work?

It seems like an excuse being used so that Toei/Bandai don't have to take responsibility for Go-Busters's poor performance; they can just say "it was too dark, kids didn't like it, it has nothing to do with the toyline we created or the way we constantly meddled with the show"

Oh God no. Luka was a pain in the backside.

Luka wasn't a stereotypical girly-girl or a genki cheerleader type. I'd rather see her than another Pink themed around "love" or something of that nature.
 
I think my main problem with the suits right now other than the yellow stripe is the mouthpiece. I would have preferred a full black visor instead.
 
Well ya having more females able to stand up for themselves would be nice.
Sorry lf i offended anyone.
 
Well ya having more females able to stand up for themselves would be nice.
Sorry lf i offended anyone.

Not me. I just get frustrated with one-girl teams sometimes.

Roleplay toys need selling and a female stuntee is a rare bird.
I'm afraid what you're asking for is simply not viable at all times.

They've gone years with two stunt guys in the suits ...

On a different note: It's more noticeable in the shot with Green in the front than Pink, but is it just me or are those yellow bits neonish? Are they going to light up or glow in the dark or something? I guess it's appropriate for the battery/electric theme
 
Well, if its anything like the Go-onger vibes that I'm getting from, we could get a 2nd female as the 7th ranger lol
 
Don't worry Lazy.

Once Saban gets his hands on it, we'll have two girls.

How many one girl Sentai teams has Saban increased the female ratio for?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top