Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

I'm sad there only one girl ranger again. :( Since I guess there's no chance of a female 6th ranger, unless we get two of them at once like Go-On Wings....
 
It is a bit disappointing really. It's basically saying to kids "Hey, look, ALL these men are good enough to be heroes but only ONE woman is!"

I suppose Toei is trying to recover from Go-Busters by targeting young boys more aggressively, but still, the most successful Sentai of the last five years (Shinkenger) had three female Rangers and the best-selling Sentai toy lines of the last five years (Go-onger and Gokaiger) had two female Rangers
 
My first impression of the suits were that they looked like the Gingaman suits, which (for me) is a really bad first impression. However, once I noticed that the lines weren't flat but tilted across the chest, it looked pretty cool.

I am relieved the suits looked very different than Zyuranger and Abaranger, the rumors made it sound like it would be a rehash. The yellow teeth makes it look like a Chinese Toku or one of those incredibly-busy-for-no-reason fan designs; but we have yet to see the legs, so half the suit is still a mystery.

  • First team without a Yellow Ranger since Changeman.
  • First team with both Green and Black in the starting lineup since Go-Onger.

Also, YES DINOSAUR TRAINS! Two of my favorite things on one show.
 
spoiler:

[hide] sixth ranger dies
we need fan art of either:
Abarekiller/Dragonranger making his tombstone
or Kyored carrying a shovel, just in case
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
It's weird but funny that the Red's visor looks like Tyrannoranger's visor if it it opened its mouth wider.
 
The suits aren't bad I suppose, though I'm not sure how I feel about the yellow stripe yet. Also, maybe it's just the pictures, but the green ranger looks more like a light blue, or aqua marine.

Maybe this series will open like Go-onger. Red, blue and pink will be rangers in the first episode, but black and green join very early on (within the first 5). It would explain the 3 piece mech. Another thought is that maybe the motif of the mech will be switching out arms. So he normally equips the blue and green, but can switch in the black or pink as needed.
 
From the press flier

Jyuden Sentai Kyouryuger:

The work is surrounded by a samba rhythm, making it a fun and bright experience! Theme of the show is "Charging" (Juuden, i.e. Jyuden, Beast Electricity). Using the JyuDenChi, in which Dinosaur Souls are stored, the Kyouryugers charge various pieces of their arsenal.

-Henshin Item is the "GaburiVolver" (Gaburi- to bite). The JyuDenChi is set in the "Gaburinchou" and henshin is carried out with a Samba Sound.

-Red, Black, Blue, Green and Pink require the help of Dinosaur partners, similar to Aba. Their names are GabuTyra (Tyrannosaurus), Parasagan (Parasaur), Stegocchi (Stegosaurus), Zactyl (likely a Pteranodon, possibly a Velociraptor), and Torikera (Triceratops.)

-GabuTyra, Stegocchi, and Torikera can gattai into the "KyouryuuJin". Parasagan and Zactyl act as replacement parts for the bot. The toy has speech gimmicks, and it can recognize all the batteries. It resembles AbarenOh a tad, and its' voice actor is Chiba Shigeru, who's appeared in way too many shows to list here
 
From the press flier

Like I posted above and in Rangerboard.

Pterodactyls don't end in トル, Zactor would be a better romanization than Zactyl. Considering how his name is written ザクトル. He's should be some sort of raptor. Possibly Velociraptor.
Also, I think it's GabRevolver.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top