has left HJU. Not coming back.
Last night's episode was beautiful well done. Frickin' awesome. I loved it. Though, it was nice to see Nightwing. :buttrock:

Next week, heck yeah! :buttrock:

Edit:

nw.jpg
(Thanks to BeTheSwallow)

And according to one of the member from Rangerboard, he mentioned that there is a Pizza place; that's where Robin and others eat there.

Last edited:
ForeverRed said:
Last night's episode was beautiful well done. Frickin' awesome. I loved it. Though, it was nice to see Nightwing. :buttrock:

Next week, heck yeah! :buttrock:

Edit:

nw.jpg
(Thanks to BeTheSwallow)

And according to one of the member from Rangerboard, he mentioned that there is a Pizza place; that's where Robin and others eat there.

Yup thats the place, as seen in the very first episodes on Teen Titans

...Justice League Unlimited's new episode was supposed to be air TONIGHT, but it didn't.

Update....

Justice League Unlimited returns to Cartoon Network on April 15th.

The Return of JLU: Far From Home

Okay, I know there's a JLU topic, but I'm too lazy to search. If an admin wants they can merge later, although that would probably make this post a wasted one.

How many of you saw Far From Home tonight? Its the first time we've seen a JLU episode in a month, since the Month of Miyazaki didn't allow for it. For those of you that didn't see it, it focuses John Stewart, Green Arrow and Supergirl (who changed her costume to look more like Clark's now), as they travel into the future to help save the Legion of Superheroes, who's been almost totally wiped out thanks to the machinations of the Fatal Five.

The big problem throughout the episode is that history books say that Kara supposedly comes to the future but disappears from them afterwards, making everyone think that she dies. Of course we all know that in reality she doesn't and ends up joining the Legion.

Anyways

My question is....

How much of Far From Home do you guys think will carry to the new Legion cartoon?

For instance:

We know Superboy will be in the cartoon, but will Supergirl still be there?

Also, the line-up from what I noticed seemed to be:
Brainiac 5
Chuck Taine (as Bouncing Lad -_-)
Cosmic Lad
Ultra Boy
Micro Lad/Colossal Boy
Umbra
Chameleon
Apparition
Saturn Girl
Lightning Lad

There were also a few people I couldn't recognize (if you knew who they were, add them in your own post, please), and also a few other classics were missing:

Karate Boy
Ferro Lad
Dreamer/Dream Girl
M'onel(!!!!!!)
Triad
XS
Invisible Kid
Kid Quantum
Gates
Shrinking Violet
Element Lad
Wildfire
Timber Wolf

Really, the line-up looked like a mini-version of the JLU, but with all the members I mentioned, it could be the 31st century incarnation of it. When we last looked though, I recall the new cartoon's line-up to be: Superboy, Brainiac 5, Bouncing Lad, Apparition, Saturn Girl, Timber Wolf and Lightning Lad. Hopefully we'll get a larger roster by the debut--with more A-listers on it.

However, while I think the line-up they have (as well as the costumes) should carry to the new cartoon, one thing I DON'T think should carry is Brainiac's characterization. Specifically his
relationship with Kara
. No version of Brainy I know acts like this one. Oh well. Plenty of time to tweak.

What do you guys think? Should there be anything from tonight's JLU episode that carries to the Legion of Superheroes cartoon?

Lurker
No, Supergirl will not be in it, she's out of the equation for good, the series won't carry ANYTHING over from JLU, that's a confirmed fact from the producers.'