has left HJU. Not coming back.
That episode was ok. Nothing special.

Next episode looks good.

It's Judgement Time!
I havent been keeping up with the newest of the newest. Just watching the ones on Toonami but MAN! Tonights episode the Glamor Girl tournament blah blah episode. This one is AMAZING. Was the budget increased or something? Cause DAYM. the fights are AMAZING.

And this show ISNT going to last?? I cant imagine why it wouldnt. The animation is incredible. Its so mature as well.

If any show deserves to be on Toonami its this one. Its freaking pathetic that this show isnt getting continued (or is it?) when its practically the only one on Toonami that I like watching.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
"Grudge Match" added up to one thing tonight--superhero chicks fighting each other. The plot, admittedly, is pretty thin, so if you want depth and character-defining moments, you won't find any here. What you will find are some of the most kick-ass fights the show's done so far. Seriously--they're enough to make your teeth rattle.

It's nice to see some of the lower-tier heroines getting more screentime before the end of the series because they're just so much fun to watch. It's a shame an ep like this didn't happen earlier so more time could've been put into the finale, but I can live with it. Hell, even the 2 second Nightwing cameo was worthwhile seeing.

Garren, Bruce Timm has said he has more DC projects in mind, but he's not at liberty to say what they are yet. But I wouldn't rule out any JLU direct-to-video stuff.

Fayt Linegod said:
"Bruce Timm has said he has more DC projects in mind, but he's not at liberty to say what they are yet. But I wouldn't rule out any JLU direct-to-video stuff.

Please let it be Flash or GL...

*crosses fingers*

Fayt Linegod said:
Garren, Bruce Timm has said he has more DC projects in mind, but he's not at liberty to say what they are yet. But I wouldn't rule out any JLU direct-to-video stuff.

My money's on Brave and the Bold.

I don't know about you guys but the thing that I loved about GRUDGE MATCH most was the quick Nightwing cameo when they entered Bludhaven. Total kickass moment right there :buttrock:

S

scikaiju

Good ep, I won't repeat what you guys said already, but the Question finding the 32 flavor was great. I'm loving how they're giving the lesser known heros some face time and great personalities

Lurker
Far From Home is next week, and it centers on The Legion, best parts of the epsidoe include an all too revealing battle damaged Kara, and a good homage to Crisis On Infinite Earths Issue Seven

In-fwickin-credible episode. The action choreography was truley just beyond words.

And wow... I'm no cat fight fan, but goddamn that was hot!

And yeah, seeing Nightwing briefly kicked many different kinds of ass.

A show this consistantly brilliant has no right to be cancelled.