Justice League: The New Frontier DVD Cover REVEALED!

I dunno, Mike. The Special Edition cover is much cooler, IMHO! Has the style of the comic.

But the other cover is directly lifted from an actual page that's in the comic. One of the last page spreads of vol.2. Still though I agree that the Special Edition looks better overall.
 
“Sneak Peak: Batman: Gotham Knight†- One part anime, one part Caped Crusader, the result is a glimpse at the world of Eastern anime sensibilities combined with a Western tradition of Batman. A detailed look at the world of Warner Bros Animation, and how they joined forces with the renowned Japanese animators to create the highly anticipated anime film of 2008.

Hmmm, interesting.

Oh and here's the official site:

http://www.warnervideo.com/jlnewfrontier/
 
Yay, getting the leak torrent this weekend :D
Probably won't be released here for ages though.. :(

Have been really looking forward to it, the VA cast is great.
I didn't realise that was what the art style was like, though... Hm.

Great to see J'onn :D But I hope they don't ship SupesxWonder Woman like the back looks, Bats is much better for her >_<
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top