Just when you thought Arizona couldn't get any more intolerant

If they'd all just go back to Mexico we wouldn't be having this problem.

I agree. They aren't called "illegal immigrants" for giggles. They are here illegally. Nothing against Hispanics in general. The illegals give good Hispanics a bad name.
 
Well, I couldn't stand having people teach that I could not understand.

That, and we have have too many illegals here. Atleast Arizona is doing something about it.
 
:eyebrow:

I swear, I should stop being surprised by ignorant **** like this. "Oh noes! People are different from us! We have to save our precious dumbass culture from evil evil change!"

Arizona: Bravely Pushing New Boundaries in Intellectual Failure.
 
It's not that at all. I have plenty of hispanic friends who are legal, and are tired of all the illegals here. I happen to enjoy hispanic culture, and food in particular. I just can't stand all the illegal immigrants that tax payers are basically paying for. And, the immigrants aren't just coming from latin america. Many still come from africa and europe. Just not as many as from south of the border.

It's not a race thing, or a culture thing. It's a money and taxes thing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top