Just wanted to get a few things off my chest..

Heh. I am just going to start ignoring any and all posts about this entire matter. It's getting stupid, silly, dumb, and funny all that the same time. It's not even worth discussing anymore.

That's exactly what I've been trying to do.

The end.
 
...You mind telling me what we as guys have to talk about that's so sensitive a subject that we don't need females chipping in? I'm drawing a blank.
Anything where the poster wants only the specific mindset of a male? It doesn't have to be something that caters to the lowest group of individuals.
 
How come Bolt, scikaiju and I are the only dudes in here that aren't sensitive about this?

Hey, I'm of the male persuasion and I personally don't give a damn.

It's just a fucking thread, why is everyone having a hard time about one stupid thread where women can talk about all the horrifying things I don't want to know about women doing.

This thread is stupid and pointless and an insult to my eyes. theres nothing to even be said or done. so, with nothing more to say or do on the subject and, since I am a complete asshole, heres a random picture of Macgyver for ya guys.

 
Anything where the poster wants only the specific mindset of a male? It doesn't have to be something that caters to the lowest group of individuals.

Sort of non-specific. To be honest, as a male, I find I have the male perspective covered, and generally only need any outside perspective, be it male or female.
 
It seems to me that this is a classic case of confused victimization. The girls that are promoting the thread in question think it's unfair that they shouldn't be allowed to have a place in the public forum where they can discuss issues that are only pertinent to females without the input of unwanted male members, and certain male members and moderation think it's unfair for a regular member to create a thread in the public domain to the exclusion of other members who are guaranteed the right the express their views openly anywhere on the forum. Both sides in this case claim that the intentions of the other are unjust and refuse to accept the perspective of the opposing viewpoint that may shed some light on the motivations of the parties in question, and, more importantly, neither side is willing to shut the **** up about it and realize that it really doesn't matter.

I think it's also worth mentioning that nobody is actually upset about the thread itself; there is only opposition to the idea of the thread and the implications surrounding it. With that thought in mind, doesn't it seem ludicrous to continue bickering about the thread's existance when it has already been up and active for days and no repercussions have arisen due simply to the fact that it's just there? This argument has become a disfigured ideological debate with little regard to the actuality of the circumstance.
 

That's what she said.
 


Was gonna post something about this whole debacle, but this dude right here pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. I swear, Bolt should be the next President, or at the very least Prime Minister of some small island off the coast New Zealand or something.

Though, Im still trying to wrap my head around the whole "poop" theory. :laugh:
 
wont it be better if we were all just hermaphroditical blobs? :disappoin



EDIT: my simple solution to this whole mess

-close this thread, we all know what y'all have to say and dont need to hear about it more than 9000 times

-just leave the girls thread alone, it wasnt even something to badger about

-girls, just so we all clear
> you dont mind guys viewing the thread, as long as we dont post anything about it
> you could always tell them off (in a civil manner) and if they start trolling like a little bitch then report to mods

^im sure everyone's happy with this, right :eyebrow:
 
Last edited:

Thank you. I think I can understand now.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…