Jungle Fury Now vs Then-Has it saved PR?

Well, I do like the show but there is one problem...


NON-CONECTING FINISHERS!

You know, HIT THE DAM BLODDY MONSTER WITH FISTS INSTEAD OF WEAPONS.

(It's been a while since I saw PRJF so I dont know if they did hit the monster with the savage spin.)
 
Well, I do like the show but there is one problem...


NON-CONECTING FINISHERS!

You know, HIT THE DAM BLODDY MONSTER WITH FISTS INSTEAD OF WEAPONS.

(It's been a while since I saw PRJF so I dont know if they did hit the monster with the savage spin.)

They have plus Lily's Cheetah Jabs connect all the time and finish monsters
see?
 
They've shown the Jungle Pride megazord's savage spin hitting the monster. (and by that I mean the fists slamming into the monster)
 
For me, I'm just kinda getting tired of the new characters, new suits, new plotline, new everything every year just for it all to become meaningless by year's end. But that's just me. I mean, I still enjoy the show. Sometimes more than others, but maybe I've outgrown it in a way.

I think that Jungle Fury is as was mentioned before, pretty hit and miss. The recent stuff have been great. But that's mostly because of the Masters.. specifically RJ. I actually think that RJ becoming a Ranger will help the show, but the scab scripts have me a little concerned. We've got a one part sixth Ranger intro, an episode about the contrived "Red Ranger is the leader" concept, and an episode about Flit who's quite possibly the most useless character since Gluto. Not gleaming with hope.
 
From what I've heard, Jungle Fury has certainly been quite an improvement over previous seasons, but it has, in no way, saved Power Rangers. People still see it as nothing more than a goofy kids show that's merely a shell of its former self.

Sorry to sound like a downer, but that's how I see "saving" the franchise. Despite this, it sounds like its image has been restored in the eyes of the hardcore fans, so something has definitely been accomplished.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top